How many go to DEP workouts? - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogsSon269 View Post
    Who is saying were talking ****.... you are the one getting at people like your in charge.... If Im not mistaken he quoted something off this forum and responded.... I responded to his response... Chill out.
    No need to derail the thread and get mad, guys. If you have beef though, it's best not to be left out in a forum that is still readable by the Marines who frequent it and you may come off as disrespectful regardless of who did wrong in the first place. This is our own little corner of the message board, but until any of us earn that Title, we're just guests in their house.

I won't lie; it sucks sometimes, but it's just the internet, and it's really easy to fly under their radar if you square yourself away and think about what you post before you hit the 'submit' button.

We haven't even hit the MCRD yet and the bickering is already starting. Relax. Stay motivated. Hang in there.

I have no beef just dont appreciate ignorance and disrespect from an equal. I apologize for whatever has been said. I do agree with you, stones are better unturned here...

let's get back on topic.

Now, we do PT monday/wednesday/thursday at 1700 and tuesday/friday at 0530.

Today we had an awesome workout. I made it up.

The McCort(my last name)

20-15-10-5 reps of
    pullups
    50lbs or 30lbs ammo can deadlifts
    50lbs or 30lbs ammo can thrusters(front squat transitions into a shoulder press)
    30lbs kettlebell swings
    1 lap around the shopping center(.75 miles)

50 reps of each exercise and 3 miles of running. everyone hated me for it, but then turned around and thanked me.

Quote Originally Posted by WAR-Machine View Post
    let's get back on topic.

Now, we do PT monday/wednesday/thursday at 1700 and tuesday/friday at 0530.

Today we had an awesome workout. I made it up.

The McCort(my last name)

20-15-10-5 reps of
    pullups
    50lbs or 30lbs ammo can deadlifts
    50lbs or 30lbs ammo can thrusters(front squat transitions into a shoulder press)
    30lbs kettlebell swings
    1 lap around the shopping center(.75 miles)

50 reps of each exercise and 3 miles of running. everyone hated me for it, but then turned around and thanked me.
    piece of cake

I wouldn't say that until you try it. We have football players who were slower than me. plus there was a 110 degree heat index this afternoon. it was brutal.

i would have loved that! Challenges keep me from dying of bordem....I hate doing things I know i can accomplish..work out wise

Heck yeah! We do different workouts every day. No day is ever the same as the last. I got 40:03. the best time was 39:04. I love this stuff. We have had 10 poolees go to recruit training in the past 2 months and 8 of them have mailed home saying these workouts were harder than the ones in boot camp.

Thread Information