Need help with Dress Blues Belt
Create Post

Need help with Dress Blues Belt

Not putting it together but finding a piece or the entire assembly. Where online can i find that little "keeper" that goes at the end of the loop on the belt. There should be 2 of them and apparently i only have 1.

I doubt any place online sells just the keeper so i guess ill have to buy the entire assembly. So far every place i looked only sells either the buckle or the belt and not the rest.

Any help here? Its buggin the hell out of me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltta1 View Post
    Not putting it together but finding a piece or the entire assembly. Where online can i find that little "keeper" that goes at the end of the loop on the belt. There should be 2 of them and apparently i only have 1.

I doubt any place online sells just the keeper so i guess ill have to buy the entire assembly. So far every place i looked only sells either the buckle or the belt and not the rest.

Any help here? Its buggin the hell out of me

Thanks
    Are you referring to the Web Belt you wear with Dress Blue Deltas, or the White belt for Alpha's and Bravo's?

The white belt for the Alpha and Bravos

Yeah I don't think you can buy the metal pieces by themselves. I think if you just buy the buckle it comes with the other pieces, I might be wrong though. If not then yes you will have to buy the whole belt assembly.

Problem is id hate to spend 30 bucks on the buckle and find out it doesnt come with the rest of the pieces. I guess ill have to email a few places to find out

Found a place that sells the buckle assembly. Problem solved, thanks

Thread Information