my CO interview went......... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I dont know you so I have no idea if you are sarcastic or not. So why the hell do I want to come back in? Simple, I am a Marine. I do not feel complete if I am not in uniform serving. I could care less about missing out on a chance to deploy. If I go to combat GTG if not I can still be a productive and effective Marine stateside.

well its obvious you dont care about deploying but thats what i joined for. iraq is done and afghanistan will be done starting 2011. i dont get why some people get all moto about the corps when they dont know anything about it. we are a group of warfights and if you are not in it to fight wars, what the hell are you doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by doesitmatter View Post
    well its obvious you dont care about deploying but thats what i joined for. iraq is done and afghanistan will be done starting 2011. i dont get why some people get all moto about the corps when they dont know anything about it. we are a group of warfights and if you are not in it to fight wars, what the hell are you doing here?
    Are you serious, what do you know about the Corps? Enlighten us I would love to hear your explanation?

obviously you have much experience as an E1 who has been in since 2005. POSER

I think this is that tool bag aa87 that was causing s*hit last week

not aa87. im new to this site. i practice good opsec so i dont put my personal info on the internet. i also dont post up pictures on myself drinking and acting like a kid either. i will tell you i am a sergeant. i am finishing up my 1st 5 year enlistment and i spent a year in afghanistan. the stuff i am talking about cant be taught in boot or explained on some lame internet forum. i am sure all the combat vets on this site know what i am talking about. i dont think you can understand the marine corps fully until you have been to the gates of hell and made it back with your brothers. hopefully you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    Are you serious, what do you know about the Corps? Enlighten us I would love to hear your explanation?
    nice MUC, pizzabox.

nice MUC, pizzabox.
    Thanks I appreciate the immature comment, anyway dude I'm just saying you come on here, and bash on another Marine because he is going to miss his shot at deploying. So he must not no shi$ about the Marine Corps? I can respect your combat service, but as a person I don't have to respect anything else about you, and trust me your not going to get it either. So let me get this straight your saying all the Marines that served during peace time, like my Dad, and thousands of others don't know anything about the Corps.

thats not exactly what i am saying. but close. if youre not in the fleet deploying what is there to be proud about? that you suffered through that cake walk they call boot camp? 12 weeks? give me a break. youre playing dress up.

thats not exactly what i am saying. but close. if youre not in the fleet deploying what is there to be proud about? that you suffered through that cake walk they call boot camp? 12 weeks? give me a break. youre playing dress up.
    Sent you a PM bro, don't want to get in trouble with the Mods!!

yeah i hear they rule this site with an iron fist.

Credits
    Savings
    Combat or support, as your handle says, doesitmatter? A Marine is a Marine once he's earned the title.

Congrats bro...just went through this entire process a few months ago, so let me know if you have any ?'s...

HAHAH THIS POSER CRACKS ME UP. You act like an UNSAT boot. If you truly were a Sgt of Marines you would have a little bit more discipline. Your ignorant comments show your immaturity. Man, you must be the only Marine to ever go through combat, wow you truly are a BAD A**

Go away turd.............

Quote Originally Posted by GR037 View Post
    Congrats bro...just went through this entire process a few months ago, so let me know if you have any ?'s...

Thanks! Yeah just a couple brother. According to my recruiter he says once my tat waiver comes back, he then sends out the age waiver(out over 3 years) once that comes back he types up my re enlistment then I choose my location to take the oath again. That sound about right?

Thread Information