At times it takes a Marine - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My "charecture" can't be defined on an internet forum. Sorry to burst your bubble.

And no, my crowd isn't necessarily like-minded. I don't surround myself with only people that agree with everything I say. I see that as a boring way to live.

You seem to be putting plenty on in my name. I don't remember every saying a word about gospel music. Christianity and gospel music were not the things that made this country great. They were factors in it but far from the only or even most significant ones.

Disliking christianity is not slamming america. The two are not mutually inclusive. I don't care if the bible has given someone the strength to carry on. Whatever. Doesn't bother me one bit. I care when those people demand that I and others recognize their beliefs as valid and logical.

Credits
    Savings

Demand

Quote Originally Posted by FattyTheFerret View Post
    My "charecture" can't be defined on an internet forum. Sorry to burst your bubble.

And no, my crowd isn't necessarily like-minded. I don't surround myself with only people that agree with everything I say. I see that as a boring way to live.

You seem to be putting plenty on in my name. I don't remember every saying a word about gospel music. Christianity and gospel music were not the things that made this country great. They were factors in it but far from the only or even most significant ones.

Disliking christianity is not slamming america. The two are not mutually inclusive. I don't care if the bible has given someone the strength to carry on. Whatever. Doesn't bother me one bit. I care when those people demand that I and others recognize their beliefs as valid and logical.
    No Christian DEMANDS that you recognize anything, but also we only ASK that you respect OUR beliefs. To mock our God is very offensive ! We are told to tell others of what we have been given, a spiritual awakening (Revelation 3:20 & John 3:3 ) of which most do not know. This country was founded by the christian ethic,wether you believe it or not. The progressives don't want to have any restrictions on how they live their lives. and their agenda is to make ALL live their way, which is their non belief ( Hedonistic) which is a form of anarchy government wise.It is showing up quite well in society as a whole.I personally don't care if you or anyone else believes as I believe, That is not my Job ! My job as a christian is to state/tell the principles of the scriptures,If you except ? Great ! If not, as far as I am concerned continue to live your own way. One of us is right and one of us is wrong ? We shall see. S/F Marine Carry on !

Thread Information