Nearing our time.. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cmiller91 View Post
    Exactly same situation as you my friend.

Ship July 15th, but have been in the process of getting a June ship date. You going to MCRDPI or SD?
    Look at his home state,, Miller. Improvise.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Ha.

Yeah, I'll be at MCRDPI.

Hey I'm shipping July 12th to MCRDPI also, can't wait.

I've been here and in DEP about a year, shipping a little later than you guys though, Aug. 30th here. But I just wanted to comment, there's a **** TON of guys shipping this summer. It's crazy.

yeah...... im glad im not shipping until october. I used to live a little bit south of Parris Island (Hilton Head Island), and it can get pretty hot... lol

I'm another July 12th shipper. Coming up fast!

Quote Originally Posted by AEGUY63 View Post
    I'm another July 12th shipper. Coming up fast!
    Wow! All of the July 12th shippers are coming out of the woodwork! I've been on these forums for about 8 months and I hadn't found anyone until the other day in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Yes sir, I notice this now, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Mledford View Post
    Wow! All of the July 12th shippers are coming out of the woodwork! I've been on these forums for about 8 months and I hadn't found anyone until the other day in this thread.
    I just got word I may be shipping in a week I am PUMPED. Hoping it pans out, though. If not I can still live with another month I suppose...I will be there soon!

Hard to believe we are all just a few months from possibly finishing boot camp and becoming United States Marines!

Quote Originally Posted by cmiller91 View Post
    Yes sir, I notice this now, sir!

I just got word I may be shipping in a week I am PUMPED. Hoping it pans out, though. If not I can still live with another month I suppose...I will be there soon!

Hard to believe we are all just a few months from possibly finishing boot camp and becoming United States Marines!
    Nice! Good luck if you do ship!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I wish you all hard times,,,,,,,, and sucess. Don't forget to report. The Marine Corps is the last,,greatest adventure for mankind. [used to be Antarcia] LOL.

My dream becomes reality in 3 days

When they said the time flies by, I never believed it...but it flew by like crazy. Poolees, don't slack off. Get as much training as you can. You don't want to be going to boot camp wishing you did more training and preparing

This might be my last post before going to Parris Island.. HS Graduation is tomorrow, going to catch up with some friends, and then going to the hotel the day after graduation... I'll report back sometime mid-September

Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Sokol View Post
    My dream becomes reality in 3 days

When they said the time flies by, I never believed it...but it flew by like crazy. Poolees, don't slack off. Get as much training as you can. You don't want to be going to boot camp wishing you did more training and preparing

This might be my last post before going to Parris Island.. HS Graduation is tomorrow, going to catch up with some friends, and then going to the hotel the day after graduation... I'll report back sometime mid-September
    Good luck!

Poolee Sokol, you now how I feel brother, make sure your back here when you graduate, hopefully I can catch ya and we can talk a little as Marine brothers, until then.. Good luck

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good luck to all those shipping out soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Mledford View Post
    Nice! Good luck if you do ship!
    Turns out my ship date is actually with you guys, July 12th.

So if that doesn't change hopefully will see you all!

So close!!

Thread Information