New River....late74-75
Create Post

New River....late74-75

anyone with hmt 204 in 1974-1975..........send me a message.might know you.........chrewchief on the 46s

Worked with H&MS Avionics through September 1974 when I got orders to MCAS Futema.

Do any of these guys ring a bell with you:

Harry Blackistone
    Greg Brockberg
    Dennis Harer
    Mike Linnville??

It's a small Corps . . . . thought you might have run into some of these Wingers.

sorry......dont know any of them names..........there was a .joe novaco.....dave boyd......fran jacquish........mark koger........charlie brown

Greg Brockberg

Greg Brockberg is my dad. I was just googling his name to find some information on his recent deployment and saw this! He was in from 72-76. I'm assuming there aren't more than one. He's one of a kind!

We now live in Moorhead, MN. In 1996 he got back into the military with the ND National Guard. He's had a tour in Iraq and is currently on another year-long tour in Afghanistan as the 1st Sgt of his unit.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTweak View Post
    Worked with H&MS Avionics through September 1974 when I got orders to MCAS Futema.

Do any of these guys ring a bell with you:

Harry Blackistone
    Greg Brockberg
    Dennis Harer
    Mike Linnville??

It's a small Corps . . . . thought you might have run into some of these Wingers.

Thread Information