AG Contract
Create Post

Thread: AG Contract

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

AG Contract

Ive been doing some research into this field, and want to discuss it with my recruiter, but just want to get some background info on it. My main question is for anybody in this contract deal, how long is this contract length (years). The reason I ask this is because when I talked to a Navy recruiter, the contract is a minimum of 6yrs, and I know both branches (USN and USMC) go to NACCS. Any help would be great, Thanks.

Isn't the AG contract enlisted Air Crew? I had that before I got a contract change to Infantry ( got lucky, bonus jobs opened up just before I shipped). If it's what I am thinking, it's a 5 year contract. 1 year of that will be schooling in Pensacola, I believe.

Hope that helps.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurance89 View Post
    Isn't the AG contract enlisted Air Crew? I had that before I got a contract change to Infantry ( got lucky, bonus jobs opened up just before I shipped). If it's what I am thinking, it's a 5 year contract. 1 year of that will be schooling in Pensacola, I believe.

Hope that helps.
    It is enlisted air crew. And thanks for that, I didnt know that training for that MOS would be so long. Why did you switch out of it? A lot of people get denied into it because it a "hot" MOS lately. (At least thats what my recruiter told me)

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Because it is a Long School.
    Most Marines want to hit the Fleet fast!!!

It's not that I didn;t think that it would be cool, I have wanted to be an Infantry Marine since I was 10, so when the opportunity to achieve that goal and live out that dream came along, I was quick to snatch it up.

Thread Information