Theres a little one a runnin around... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Congrats.

I'm now an uncle as of this morning. Mason Liam 9lb 7oz 21 3/4". My sister managed to pop him out naturally.

Ahhhh, isn't she precious!

Congrats on the new addition to your family....and God Bless !

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Congratulations to Mom & Dad!

Beautiful baby!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stRad2671 View Post
    Congrats.

I'm now an uncle as of this morning. Mason Liam 9lb 7oz 21 3/4". My sister managed to pop him out naturally.

Yeah my wif had preclampsia so they induced her and after a day of dilating and contracting she went into labor around 1:30am on the 29th. She kept saying something was wrong around 3:30 and they waited until 5 to send her in for a c-section because Kadence was facing the wrong direction and no one seemed to catch it for 3 damn hours.

I'm a little disgruntled still btw

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Yeah my wif had preclampsia so they induced her and after a day of dilating and contracting she went into labor around 1:30am on the 29th. She kept saying something was wrong around 3:30 and they waited until 5 to send her in for a c-section because Kadence was facing the wrong direction and no one seemed to catch it for 3 damn hours.

I'm a little disgruntled still btw

Yeah, I'll bet you're disgruntled. One would think they could detect a breech baby on ultrasound. I'm glad everything seems to be working out well now.

I take it your wife was near full term when this happened? Good for the baby it happened late in term.

A good friend of mine's first grandchild had to be c-sectioned 9-weeks preemie due to preeclampsia. The little fellow had a heart defect (which was easily fixed), but he still has blood pressure issues and has to go for surgery on his kidneys to fix that in a week or so.

Luckily for both mom and baby, the doctors were right on top of the problems, even though she initially went to a hospital with no OB facilities (she was in Orlando visiting, but lives in Jacksonville, FL). That initial ER doc probably saved both their lives.

Congratulations to you both.
    She is beautiful.
    Apologies for missing this one earlier.

Smitty

Beautiful !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Congratulations!!
    Keep your K-bar sharp and your shotgun clean. She already looks like a heart breaker.
    I second your suggestion Bob. Not just clean, but loaded !! S/F!!! Ken

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Beautifull baby. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    Yeah, I'll bet you're disgruntled. One would think they could detect a breech baby on ultrasound. I'm glad everything seems to be working out well now.

I take it your wife was near full term when this happened? Good for the baby it happened late in term.

A good friend of mine's first grandchild had to be c-sectioned 9-weeks preemie due to preeclampsia. The little fellow had a heart defect (which was easily fixed), but he still has blood pressure issues and has to go for surgery on his kidneys to fix that in a week or so.

Luckily for both mom and baby, the doctors were right on top of the problems, even though she initially went to a hospital with no OB facilities (she was in Orlando visiting, but lives in Jacksonville, FL). That initial ER doc probably saved both their lives.

they didnt even do an ultra sound before they induced her

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    they didnt even do an ultra sound before they induced her

Well, that is just unusual to me in this day and age. A trained chimp can do an ultrasound for crying out loud.

I'd say "disgruntled" is an understatement.

I'm glad everything is working out well and mom and baby are doing good.

MY ka-bar is sharp, My sword is polished, and now all I need is a benelli

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    ...and now all I need is a benelli
    Excellent choice, young Jedi!

Thread Information