Prayers for Cpl John Peck - Page 12
Create Post
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    God Bless Cpl Peck. Keep fighting Marine! Semper Fi!

God bless Cpl Peck and his family. What bravery they are all showing.

My heart and soul are with you everyday. My son has not been deployed yet. He will be in 1 year. He is an officer in the Army and will be a platoon leader of a medco unit in Afgh. I worry about what he will see and the images that he will come home with. What you and your family must deal with every day.

god bless you all

Jennie

I wonderful update although the battle rages on, Cpl John Peck fights and gains position. One day at a time, another prayer spoken, another prayer answered. May God continue to guide this team of Doctors. May Cpl Peck continue to overcome.

Prayers Will Continue Here And That Was Good To Hear That The Mold Hadnt Spread.

Godbless You All

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Credits
    Savings
    Prayers are continuing as always. Keep fighting Cpl Peck. We're all with you here on LN.

Hang Tuff John. Many prayers going up for you.
    To John's family,
    If there is anything that we (your Marine Thundering Third Family) can do to help you, let us know. You are also in our prayers.

Thank you for the updates 3/1 and actually all units are very close families. my husband misses 3/1 and his guys. he wants to go real bad back. john was one of my husbands marines and says he is a fighter. we pray that he keeps on fighting. one of my uncles is actually a vietnam vet missing 3 limbs and he says Keep on Fighting there is a reason we are here.god bless all of our service men and women present past and future.

Prayers out bound to John and family......
    God bless you JOHN.........
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER.....................Ed

Prayers and hugs to John and his family. Thinking of you all daily, stay strong.

Thank you for the update. ALL of you are in my prayers. Cling to that knowledge. Hugs

As the 4th of July is upon us I thank the Lord for Marines such as Cpl John Peck. Semper Fi Marine, we are praying for you every day.

Hugs
    Joyce

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    God Be with You Cpl.Peck Prayers Outbound~~~~~~~

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Zenio

With July 4th being tomorrow, could you possibly take the time to update us all on John's progress Sir?

Prayers continuing for Cpl. Peck and his family

Marine Family Free Member Zenio's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Hello all,

John had surgery on Wednesday 6/30; they tried to close up his abdomen but were not able to stretch the muscles enough.

John was also in surgery on Friday 7/2 as they are aggressively trying to close his abdomen and left leg but are not there yet.

We visited John today and were amazed how alert he was, he looked around and responded to our voices trying to mouth words. He also tried to pick up his head several times, this lasted for about 30 minutes and we were asking him if he was in pain and he nodded yes, the nurses upped his sedation as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. His vitals are stable and the mold has made little progression, they hope John will be able to fight off the mold.

Lisa picked up some July 4th decoration that we will be putting up in his room on Sunday and hoping he will be as alert as he was today.

Thank you for the prayers and keep them coming,
    Zenio & Lisa

Credits
    Savings
    Thank you for the update. Prayers are continuing for John and you, his family. If you can, tell him Happy 4th from us here at LN, and let him know we are thinking of him on this anniversary of our Nation.

Thread Information