94. You may not vote on this poll
  • FOR

89 94.68%
  • AGAINST

5 5.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Exactly. The few people I have come across that oppose the law don't seem to understand what it says. They all scream "racial profiling" thinking that anyone who looks hispanic will be talked to. WRONG.

Checking IDs..

I don't know if it's the law for sure, but lately, when I go in a store to buy my wife a pack of cigarettes, the clerks have been IDing me. I find it flattering, and I enjoy it. I'm 80 years old, but they tell me they are checking my age. I fully approve of Arizonas' law, and Have hoped, for thirty years or more, to see see alaw passed, curtailing all immigration Into this country. It's my belief, that we are being overrun, and invaded, and our socalled Government is letting it happen. I don't have any answers to the problem. I just feel sorry for our Kids. S/F!!! Ken

this basically already is federal law this law just allows police to take part in it and makes it illegal to "profile" and also makes it force police to enforce as you can basically sue the police if u think they arent enforcing this law

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ....WEATHERMAN????....I thought that group of terrorists DISBANDED....EH??.....

What I don't understand is, this is out to target ILLEGAL people. So, if your here with all your documents to prove you have a right to be here, what's the problem? You have to of caused some other infraction first, so your already going to be pulled over. What's 15-30 more seconds to show some papers? Who the **** cares?

federal already requires them to carry papers this requires locals to verify them. my wifes a LEGAL immigrant she already carries her papers at all times with her. if ur legal it doesnt matter

Disbanded???

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    ....WEATHERMAN????....I thought that group of terrorists DISBANDED....EH??.....
    Yeah Doc, just like the Mafia, and the KKK. S/F!! Ken

Thread Information