Off To Earn My Title
Create Post

Talking Off To Earn My Title

Off to earn my title Marine . I want to thank everyone Poolees and Marines for all the time and help to get me to this point see use all in a few months

Thank you
    Poolee Giordano

Just remember to pay attention to your Drill Instructors, and no matter how much it seems that your Drill Instructors want you to fail, they don't. No Drill Instructor wants any of their recruits to fail. They are going to break you down as soon as you step off that bus and onto those yellow footprints and build you back up the Marine Corps way. Everything that your Drill Instructors do, no matter how stupid you may think it is, is done for a reason. Put out your maximum effort in everything that you do...and always remember to help your fellow recruits out! Stay strong.....both mentally and physically, and take each and every day one day at a time. Don't look ahead in training, that's how things happen that you don't want to happen. Focus on the day you are in.

See you in 3 months, and no longer!

Best of luck to you!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good Luck!!!

Best of luck!

The best of luck to you!!!! You are going to be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    Don't look ahead in training, that's how things happen that you don't want to happen. Focus on the day you are in.
    This is key. Focus on the day you are on, not on the next phase or graduation. Dont quit at anything you do. You will be suprised at what you thought you couldnt do, but you did anyway. Get as much rest as you can at the hotel and on the flight. You are going to need it. You will not get much rest the first night.

Try to have fun with it. It is fun. As much as it sucks, you'll find yourself missing it from time to time, so just try to enjoy.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Giordano View Post
    Off to earn my title Marine . I want to thank everyone Poolees and Marines for all the time and help to get me to this point see use all in a few months

Thank you
    Poolee Giordano
    NO...thank you for chosing to serve your Country as the finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. Best wishes Recruit. Be sure to check in with us upon your return.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good Luck Giordano check back in when you earn the Globe and Anchor
    Semper Fi Redman

Thread Information