Replacing a Military ID - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhode Island View Post
    If you lost your whole wallet go to your Local Police Dept. or the Post Office.
    When I found a lost wallet I turned it in to the local PD.
    Some people just bring them to the Post Office because your address is in there.

They called me about 2 or 3 days later and said someone had picked it up and said thank you.

Good Luck.

PS, Congrats Marine!!!

Semper Fi,
    Rocky
    Well the thing is both my little brother and I can remember the wallet being in the house last night. But I've backtracked every move I can remember making last night. I've dumped all of my sea bags and picked up and placed every item inside them individually, checked all the pockets on all my clothes, even all of my civvies I haven't touched in 3 months.

The only logical explanation I have at this point is that it might have fallen out of my pocket on the front porch and one of the dogs carried it off. In that case it would be somewhere in the middle of a 60 acre pasture. I'm going to mow the acre and a half around the house tomorrow to see if it turns up.

And thanks Rocky, nothing tops the feeling of being called "Marine" by another Marine,

Semper Fi.

How young is your little brother?
    And do you remember taking your wallet out of your trousers last night? Look under furniture, behind furniture.....look everywhere possible.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Don't cut that pasture to low....you may have minced wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    How young is your little brother?
    And do you remember taking your wallet out of your trousers last night? Look under furniture, behind furniture.....look everywhere possible.
    He's 16 (and wants to be a Marine now). I took my wallet up in my room last night to show him the ID and don't remember what I did with it after that. The trousers I was wearing have been checked. I've checked inside and out of every piece of furniture I've been on or near since I've been home. I'm starting to check in really wierd places now, if I haven't found it by Wednesday I'll be going down to NAS Atlanta to get it replaced.

Maybe by some chance, you left your wallet in your brothers room, or maybe he even has it. Siblings do funny things when they admire a family member in the military.

Maybe by some chance, you left your wallet in your brothers room, or maybe he even has it. Siblings do funny things when they admire a family member in the military.
    He's never done anything like that before but I'm going to go toss his room tomorrow. I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm just going to have to bite the bullet on this one.

if i was your 1st Sgt. I would give you a page 11 ---and say welcome to the Mairne Corps=-------- oh,,,, and the Marine Corps in full now,,, so try re-enlisting with a page 11----denied.,,,,,

You'll find it, just keep looking....and say a prayer to St. Anthony

Prayer to St. Anthony for lost items
    St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find (name the lost item) which has been lost.
    At least restore to me peace and tranquillity of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God.
    Amen.
    ~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by HOWARDROARK3043 View Post
    if i was your 1st Sgt. I would give you a page 11 ---and say welcome to the Mairne Corps=-------- oh,,,, and the Marine Corps in full now,,, so try re-enlisting with a page 11----denied.,,,,,
    Well whatever I get is what I deserve, I'll just have to bust my ass that much harder to make up for it. No way I'm letting my whole future in the Corps be determined by something this early on.

And thanks WMarine, I'll remember that prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by HOWARDROARK3043 View Post
    so try re-enlisting with a page 11----denied.,,,,,

WRONG. Fail.

I lost my ID card about 6 months ago and just went with 2 other forms of identification and got a new one, no hassle at all. Also I did not receive and type of punishment. But again, your still in student status, so it may be different....

Lost

I am willing to bet you go to a Navy Base and you won't get any punishment after all they are Navy chances are they lose them all the time lol.

That would be a pretty cheese-deick page 11. Take SOME photo IDs, your birth certificate, one of your Dad's license plates, your orders, be in uniform, and walk on your hands into the Admin office of a local Military Base.

The only way any Page 11 entry for a lost I.D. would hurt you would be for "Repeatedly Losing" a Military I.D. or, if they rolled the actual page the "Page 11" was typed on and stuck it in your eye.

But, get it done now...You are military property and you don't want to be sucked into a civilian vortex by not being able to produce it.

So just so I'm 100% clear, I can drive up to the gate in my Charlies with my orders and a photo ID (I'm planning on bringing my driver's license, GSU student ID, and birth certificate) and they will let me in. From there I am walking to the Admin office. After that I just tell them my situation and follow instructions, correct?

I would be going to Naval Air Station Atlanta.

Marine Free Member AAV Crewchief's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post

Were you flashing it about to your homies?

LOLROFLMAO!!!!

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    You'll find it, just keep looking....and say a prayer to St. Anthony

Prayer to St. Anthony for lost items
    St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find (name the lost item) which has been lost.
    At least restore to me peace and tranquillity of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God.
    Amen.
    ~~~~~~
    Thank you Lisa, that brings back so many memories form my childhood. When I was young, every month a magazine would show up entitled St Anthony's Messenger. I haven't thought of that in years

Dan

Thread Information