Marine Week Boston 2010
Create Post

Marine Week Boston 2010

Hey to all Poolees in the Massachusetts area! Tomorrow begins Marine Week here in Boston. Come into Boston and check out the cool equipment displays in town! and Support your Marines!

May 3-9, 2010

I went into Boston four times this week..AMAZING. Tomorrow is your last chance to go check it out. If you haven't yet, you're missing out...

http://www.usmc.mil/community/Marine...s/welcome.aspx

I was looking through those picture and found this one very motivational so I thought I would share.

Retired Marine Gunnery Sgt. Tom Mazzarella from Springfield, Mass., speaks to Lance Cpl. Benjamin D. Goatley, an infantryman with Company K., 3rd Battalion, 24th Marine Regiment, from Pana, Ill., about the squad automatic weapon, during Marine Week Boston, May 3, 2010.

Retired Marine Gunnery Sgt. Tom Mazzarella from Springfield, Mass., speaks to Lance Cpl. Benjamin D. Goatley, an infantryman with Company K., 3rd Battalion, 24th Marine Regiment, from Pana, Ill., about the squad automatic weapon, during Marine Week Boston, May 3, 2010.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Had to resize it and ran out of time to edit.

Quote Originally Posted by sbombard15 View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Had to resize it and ran out of time to edit.
    Wow, that is awesome! They should make life-like manikins out of those two... what a great picture.

nicka495, since your from Boston, that must mean you were at the big function at Westover AFB?

Thread Information