female marine
Create Post
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: female marine

female marine

Alright this may seem like a silly question...
    I want to be a Marine more than anything, but guys at school are saying nooo dont do that, guys dont like girls who are stronger than them and have a body fitter than theirs.. I want to be a Marine and have a family; is it possible for a female in the Corps to have both? Or will guys not want to date a female Marine?
    If someone could give me their opinion that would be great, THANKS

Yes, you can have a family and be a Marine.
    Unless your friends are Marines themselves, I wouldn't pay any attention to what they have to say about female Marines in the Marine Corps wanting and/or having a family.
    And if you can be stronger, and have a body that's in better shape than a male Marine, well, good for you.

Plenty of female Marines date. Almost all of them date male Marines that I've seen, but then again I'm in Okinawa, so it's either date Marines or date locals.

Yes it is possible. You be the peer pressure, not them. You are already setting a better example than your peers.

Thanks everyone for your opinions,and advice..I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    Plenty of female Marines date. Almost all of them date male Marines that I've seen, but then again I'm in Okinawa, so it's either date Marines or date locals.
    Or be single.

Is it possible for a female Marine to date? I think "possible" would be a HUGE understatement. Ask Marine84 about her dating life in the Corps. Then again, don't ask-we don't want this place getting 'R' rated.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan92 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your opinions,and advice..I appreciate it!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Honey, let me answer this one.......................MOST (in general, not ALL) M&M's luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv WM's! If you are fortunate enough to become one of us (Women Marines), you will be One of the Fewer, One of the Prouder. Anywhere you go, the M&M's outnumber you - the base I went to for my first school, the odds of men to women was 100 to 1. Now I ain't saying I tried all 100 but, having the ability of picking and choosing sure was fun!

Tell your friends to kiss your entire a$$ and go on and see if you got what it takes to be one of US.

Don't be overly concerned with who a guy will date and what we want, we want everything except being bossed and nagged.

Live your own life, flip your hair and laugh away the judgmental critics.

--->Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    Honey, let me answer this one.......................MOST (in general, not ALL) M&M's luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv WM's! If you are fortunate enough to become one of us (Women Marines), you will be One of the Fewer, One of the Prouder. Anywhere you go, the M&M's outnumber you - the base I went to for my first school, the odds of men to women was 100 to 1. Now I ain't saying I tried all 100 but, having the ability of picking and choosing sure was fun!

Tell your friends to kiss your entire a$$ and go on and see if you got what it takes to be one of US.
    hahah you just made my day!! lol THANKS

Credits
    Savings
    You ain't gonna have any problems on the 'dating' scene.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    You ain't gonna have any problems on the 'dating' scene.

haha thanks, but you didnt have to display that on here lol.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan92 View Post
    haha thanks, but you didnt have to display that on here lol.
    Haha, nothing.

You did the deed your ownself.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post

oh, yah. Most definately....too damn much fun...damn.....

Thread Information