How much Marine "stuff" do you have - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I only have my Poolee shirt and my "Mess with the best, die like the rest" flag

They sell alot of awesome Marine shirts in Harley Davidson shops that are in some malls. I dont wanna be wearing a Marine shirt and get called out cuz I haven't earned the title tho.
    Anyone ever say that besides DIs?

Anyone know where I can get posters? Any good sites or stores? And I dont want to pay like 15 bucks for one, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Venge03 View Post
    They sell alot of awesome Marine shirts in Harley Davidson shops that are in some malls. I dont wanna be wearing a Marine shirt and get called out cuz I haven't earned the title tho.
    Anyone ever say that besides DIs?

Anyone know where I can get posters? Any good sites or stores? And I dont want to pay like 15 bucks for one, lol.
    My recruits give out the posters and stuff on the walls of the office to people who greatly improved their fitness standards before their ship date.

I have received two shirts and a marine corps hat.

I have a few hats, hoodie, poolee shirt, and a water bottle.

I have my poolee t-shirt and a magnet on my truck. I have a sticker but haven't put it on yet.
    At our next saturday pool function we our RSS is selling some pretty cool shirts so I'll buy one of those even though I ship of to MCRDSD on May 17th.

**disclaimer, I was applying for the officer program before I was DQ'ed for my tattoo and chose to come to the good side and enlist, so most of the stuff I have is from the officer side. They give away so much stuff, just for singing a contract to agree to apply!

I have my DEP shirt, a black t-shirt, a jacket, and a water bottle from enlisted.
    - I think I got so much stuff because my recruiter felt bad that MEPS messed up a transfer of files and lost my physical, so I had to take it twice in two months!
    I have a shirt just like the DEP shirt, but it says marineofficer.com on the back, two winter hats, lanyard, water bottle, and a duffle bag from the officer side.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    lol. I know some people feel proud wearing shirts or things that represent the USMC..
    but honestly I would only wear the uniform when I enlist..and keep it at that

I got a blue workout t-shirt that says Marines across the back and a tin/metal box that has the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor embossed on the front. In the box were 2 stickers' 1 USMC, and the other Proud Parent of a Marine. A little booklet that gives study information to help prepare for boot camp, and another booklet that shows you how to prepare physically for boot camp and even gives a workout program. All that was given to me when I joined the DEP and signed my contract.

Before that I had 2 posters sent to me in the mail by the Marine Corps, and got a bag/backpack sent to me in the mail also. I earned a lanyard and water bottle by doing pull ups when they came to our school in the past. I also earned 3 bumper stickers which will go on a future vehicle of mine after I earn the title.

I just have the Poolee shirt given at MEPS and also some old recruiting posters. They are def moto. Also from family night I had a really nice zip sweatshirt, and my mom has bought the whole "My daughter is a Marine" so cant wait for her to be able to have her wear that and put the bumper sticker on. :]

I have my Poolee shirt, a Semper Fi shirt still with tags, welcome aboard package stickers still waiting to apply with pride, and a water bottle from my recruiter. Im excited to earn the title, and respect the fact that i must EARN such a prestigous title before representing it.

We has ass loads of posters lying around, and we have goals to reach to get anything extra. I got an RSS shirt from the recruiters for our FLA RSS district, Valdosta, Georgia Poolee Function Hosted by our regional CO, Major. That was to make our RSS recognizable as our team for the competitions against 13 other teams.

I got a water bottle, and a nike strap bag thingy with the EGA on it but that is for PT. Its usually what ever they get for hand out that they have in excess, or if they are given things for specific use for poolees. They get stuff yearly and it tends to be more than what they need.

I have two Marine t-shirts, some stickers, a Marine hoodie, and a Marine water bottle. Then of course my Poolee shirt..

Credits
    Savings
    The blue work out shirt and all the goodies in the tin... Thats about it, not even a water bottle. But i didnt sign up for hand outs all i want are my BDU's lol

You dont get BDU its Marpat/cammies.

Thread Information