Cowboy/Riding Boots - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Ben knows I funnin ... I hope

I always wear my k-mart fall apart goof proof specials with the double action diamond tipped spurs and the bear skin chaps. Ohhh and a sombrerro with a chicken wing. Then around my purple leotards I wear a eco friendly belt with a wwe championship belt buckle.

Hahaha I would pay to see you post a pic like that Bulk, how much money you thinkin

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Me too Bulky I got heart burn thinking about it.
    Semper Fi Redman

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You all got me thinking and digging through the closet. I currently don't have a single pair of cowboy boots. Current daily wear is navy issue low quarter, steel toed boon dockers. My kid has reached that age where he and I wear the same size foot wear so what is mine is his.

I think the boots ben is looking at used to be called harness boots. I just can't picture myself two stepping in a pair. I'm better off wearing clod hoppers.

I might have to get me a pair of them gene simmons boots Bill. Those look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by redman1 View Post
    55 that was good.
    Thanks for helping me you created a monster
    Semper Fi Redman
    Thank Ed Palmer not me he showed me and I just passed the info along so to
    Ed Palmer I and others thank you for helping us get by in our advance years.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    the riding heel is for cowboys that dont intend on spending much time on the ground...if you cant do it a horseback it dont need don......as the slinger said....if you have an anker hold on a criter thats intent on not stoping its a lot easyer on the knees with the under slung heel...but its each to his own....i wont call you a flatlander if you dont wear a riding heel....ill just think it
    be safe good people

Moving on, I've never been one to partial on Cowboy hats to say. Maybe its the up north country thing. I dunno, I have considered getting a straw one though. Other than that its just my Marine Corps Ball Caps

Hey Echo if you are going to get a straw hat get you a palm leaf. Those are the best damn hats. They are rugged and there is no problem when the get wet. As for boots its Justin or Ariat.

Cantrell

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Theres only one straw hat I love and that's the Shady Brady Straw Cowboy Hat
    Semper Fi Redman

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    redman 1 since I saw your super sandals,I went and cut my Danner Desert Combat boots toes off too the sole cut them back too the shank of the laceup,cause I spear fish alot I can slide on my swim Fins easier,and not ever worry about stepping on a big treble hook again...and when I'm out in Public I will use on 2" inch strip of Green duct tape wrapped around the whole sole and top of my foot...too keep from flopping around.Thanks for the Idea S/F

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Fist that's so funny but I would like to see a picture. Back when I was turning 50 a friend of mine was a tree hugger and laughed at me because I didn't own a pair of sandals. I bought my first pair of sandals which I don't wear very much but one night when they came over to cook out I did the Cowboy boot cut off and got lots of laughs. Only thing was once they were on I had trouble getting them off.
    Semper Fi Redman

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    lol...Fits. bet that will turn some heads
    i wear felt hats summer /winter....like the brim all the way around....keeps the sun out of my eyes and it from burning my neck....also makes the water run well away from me and on the outside of my raingear during rain storms....rather then down inside it.....youngest son liked caps.....we were ridding up in the mountains way back in....hard rain started up...we put on our slickers....when the rain stoped i was dry....he was soked from the rain running down off his head down his neck and on the inside of his raingear.....he still wears a cap...but when we ride these days he wears a hat....ol dad aint as dumb as he looks.........?? sometimes

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Montana I heard that. I wear caps all the time but Cowboy hats when riding. My black felt hat that my wife made the band for is a crushable hat which I love but my brown one the rain runs off very well. That straw Shady Brady hat is pretty good also. I don't get in the elements like you do and would love to have your life. Your life sounds like its where my heart is all the time. Now I so stove up from all my operations I can hardly pull myself up in the saddle. Stretch the big black walker was so damn tall I had to get on a fence to get on and it made me feel very old and cripple. I want to get a horse about 15 or max 15.2 hands next.
    Happy Trails
    Semper Fi Redman

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    lol Redman....i most often look for a low spot to stand the horse or a rock to stand my horse by...to mount...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Montana that makes me feel better. But things changed for me in the last two years. Hell two years ago I was still riding bucking horses and mounted just as they started to buck and loved it.
    Semper Fi Redman

Redman1 and Montana what is your favorite horse? Mine is the Morgan.

Thread Information