Anticipated Graduation Date?
Create Post

Anticipated Graduation Date?

Hello all,

Can someone please help me figure something out? I realize this may me a stupid question but, I went on a Marine Corp website that shows Graduation dates on P.I. but I am going in for the 92 day reservist split program and I ship 20100524. I cannot for the life of me figure out if an expected graduation date is either August 24 or 27. I do realize that any number of things could pop up to preclude me from graduating on time but... Should I just wait until I get to Parris Island before I even tell family what an expected date would be? I only ask because other people are asking me and I do not really know what to say. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I'm not familiar if the 92 day program has influence on boot graduation, but what I will do is just mail them the date, since there is a few factors that may move the actual date, so nobody gets screwed! In my opinion, whoever wants to come and see your graduation should be ready and a bit flexible, and expect a note in the mail.. or if in MRP, a possible call...

I am shipping on 20100524 and the expected graduation date is 20100827

Thanks.

I'm shipping 2010523 and I thought the graduation date was August 20th? Then again, I just counted 13 weeks from the ship date, I could be mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by DMilligram View Post
    I'm shipping 2010523 and I thought the graduation date was August 20th? Then again, I just counted 13 weeks from the ship date, I could be mistaken
    Your graduation date is the Friday after 13 total weeks, so your almost there 14 weeks.

Yeah, the first week is processing and receiving so you dont count that week, the weeks start once you meet your di's and are in your barracks and training which is the week after. so therefore August 27 will be the graduation date

I thought It was 12 weeks +1 in-processing week? at least that's what I was able to gather from the MCRDPI website. Either way it's all good, there's a reason I'm not getting a math degree. Judging by some of y'alls ship dates, we'll be finding out about graduation together anyways

I thought It was 12 weeks +1 in-processing week? at least that's what I was able to gather from the MCRDPI website. Either way it's all good, there's a reason I'm not getting a math degree. Judging by some of y'alls ship dates, we'll be finding out about graduation together anyways
    Yes you are right but then there is Marine week at the end.. Anywho is the 27th...

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    20101210, 3rd Bn Mike Co.

Thread Information