• Google Chrome

6 25.00%
  • Firefox

14 58.33%
  • Internet Explorer 8

4 16.67%
Create Post

What Web Browser Do You Use 3.0

I know there have been threads on this in the past, however I'm curious. With the invention of the new browser Google Chrome, and the Updates of Firefox 3.6 and Internet Explorer 8 what is the current Web Browser you use. Myself I'm somewhat of a geek so I use Google Chrome, cause it is very customizable.

Explorer & firefox.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Safari and Firefox.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Google Chrome Incognito
    Firefox

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Internet Explorer 8 with Microsoft Silverlight 3.0 3D

Chrome.

If the suites I used at work supported Chrome I'd migrate all my trash to work too.

I used Firefox until Chrome was released. So far I love it...it just flows much nicer and works better. So I'm going to stick to Chrome!

Firefox at home, IE8 at work but I don't get to surf much.

Chrome for most of my browsing, Firefox for various sites I leave open, and Internet Explorer solely to check my work email.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm still use IE. Chrome on this computer but I don't use it. My kids do.

Kinda like popping the hood on the old truck. You can look at it and say there is the distributor, there are the spark plugs, loosen this wing nut and there is the air cleaner and under it is the carborator etc etc.

Chrome you pop the hood and the engine is in sideways, there is a giant crossfire fuel injector parasite looking thing on top. If there is an air cleaner you need the chilton book to figure out where it is. Probably runs better and more fuel efficient but you need a degree in auto mechanics just to change the oil.

I'll stick to the old truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post

Kinda like popping the hood on the old truck. You can look at it and say there is the distributor, there are the spark plugs, loosen this wing nut and there is the air cleaner and under it is the carborator etc etc.

Chrome you pop the hood and the engine is in sideways, there is a giant crossfire fuel injector parasite looking thing on top. If there is an air cleaner you need the chilton book to figure out where it is. Probably runs better and more fuel efficient but you need a degree in auto mechanics just to change the oil.

No, Chrome is the truck that you don't need to pop the hood in the first place. Haha. Only time I changed anything was when I messed with the search engines to get rid of the default google.jp.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post

Chilton doesn't even have the book for it; you'd have to sign up for one of those forums and ask other guys who have talked to guys who have talked to mechanics.

Thread Information