Wrost Boot Camp Stories
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Wrost Boot Camp Stories

We hear many good stories about your time there but never about the bad ones so i would like the hear something you did that you were like F me im dead o know someone that did something

This type of thread was posted a couple of weeks ago and got deleted.

The purpose of the Ask A Marine forum is to ask questions on wanting to beome a Marine, not to share stories.

Rule Seven the forums are not social a chatroom if you want to speak to a peer in that way do it on PM or by email or in the chatroom!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    YA im asking a question im ask about boot camp and.Do want to be a MARINE so just would like to hear some helpful info on what not to do like for 1 dont rember who told me this that to never look into a DIs eyes when he/she is yelling at you

DO; do what you're told to do.
    DON'T; do what you're told NOT to do.
    Just show up, do it, and then you'll have stories.
    You don't need to know everything that may happen before you get there.

PS: Learn how to ask a question in an intelligent manner, as if you learned the English language in school.

Everyone has there own exsperience, and dont let dumbasses flame you for making this thread, your right.

Boot camp stories are a lot better if you have been to boot camp and relate to them. Once you have earned yours, ask another Marine and I'm sure they will have something to share. Until then, focus on the good and what you can do for yourself. Don't focus on the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MossMC View Post
    Boot camp stories are a lot better if you have been to boot camp and relate to them. Once you have earned yours, ask another Marine and I'm sure they will have something to share. Until then, focus on the good and what you can do for yourself. Don't focus on the bad.
    Exactly!

Credits
    Savings
    I'll second Moss MC. I was so worried about so many different things before I shipped out when I really had NOTHING to worry about. Yes, there will be times when you just want to scream or punch someone but you will learn self control. Have a good time with your friends and family before you leave and get yourself in the best shape that you can...

I'll bite.

I (accidentally) punched one if my DIs in the face. I've never been more terrified in my life. I don't recommend it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    One time in boot camp I hit the rack and when I woke up I was still in boot camp. It was horrible.

Wrost Boot Camp: Is that somewhere in Holland?!

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    One time in boot camp I hit the rack and when I woke up I was still in boot camp. It was horrible.
    LOL

Just go and experience it for yourself, then you'll have the joy of talking about it later with other Marines

That said never talk about one of your DI's and call him by his last name only, especially right after he picks up SSgt

Even better, call him by his first name. You'll get in great shape doing that. Highly recommended.

BTW I wouldn't ask a Marine to do something that I haven't done.

Thread Information