Marines VS. RANGERS - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by murph1 View Post
    im 16 and a kid in my school joined the marines, and i got talking to him about it and its what i want to do. im not interested in driving vehicles, or sitting around all the time, i want to fight and be a grunt. but i also know about the army rangers, and they seem like they see alot of action. so i want to here from an experienced marine reasons why i should join the marines vs. joining the army and going through ranger training.
    We Marines have always defended this nation and each other, army= Aren't really men yet.

I think the choice is clear.

That soldier ate another recruit!

Quote Originally Posted by murph1 View Post
    im 16 and a kid in my school joined the marines, and i got talking to him about it and its what i want to do. im not interested in driving vehicles, or sitting around all the time, i want to fight and be a grunt. but i also know about the army rangers, and they seem like they see alot of action. so i want to here from an experienced marine reasons why i should join the marines vs. joining the army and going through ranger training.
    First of all, there may be times where you may have to drive or sit around regardless of what mos you have. As a Marine, you can still go through Ranger school BUT you will not be called an Army Ranger. Only those who are part of the 75th Ranger Regiment are given that title. If you wanna be an Army Ranger, join the Army, get through RIP, pass Ranger School and get assigned to the Ranger Regiment. If you are a Marine that passed Ranger school, you still get the tab and the training.

Thread Information