uniforms for sale
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

uniforms for sale

Hey Marines I have all my uniforms for sale as I have been out for 6 years now and dont want to look at my uniforms going to waste and let them go to a better home dress blues ( a few sets ) alphas not looking to make a killing but a few bucks would be nice. call me for quickest response @315 868 4859

Might Help you better if you post your uniform size.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    size would help

Post up some sizes, and exactly what you have, as well as prices. That'll get you more offers for sure.

Sizes

Sorry it took so long. This is what i have. 2 long sleeve kahki shirts lclp cheverons size 16x 37 1 long sleeve kahki shirts cpl cheveron size 16x 37 2 short sleeve kahki shirts lcpl cheverons size 17 1 short sleeve kahki shirt with cpl cheveron size 17 Alpha jacket 43R cpl with 1 hash mark alpha jacket 37R lcpl Blues jacket 42L cpl 1 hash mark with the better brass Blues jacket 38L gysgt 4 hash marks with the better brass Blues jacket 44R with no rank Blues pants 34L no blood stripe Blues pants 35L with blood stripe

I have a Blouse size 40 L

2 Pair trousers size 33x 36 hemed up to about 33 they have been folded not cut off
    so they are still at 36''
    1 Baracks Cover 6 7/8 with 2 rings and 2 white covers turned with age might wash out,

1 Plain Buckle w/2 White belts at 38 ''

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Palmer View Post
    I have a Blouse size 40 L

2 Pair trousers size 33x 36 hemed up to about 33 they have been folded not cut off
    so they are still at 36''
    1 Baracks Cover 6 7/8 with 2 rings and 2 white covers turned with age might wash out,
    I dont have the Emblems
    1 Plain Buckle w/2 White belts at 38 ''

Is that your stuff SSgt?

No but strips and hash marks are right Ribbons and stuff are wrong I just used the pict,
    as mine look just as good.
    you have to remember mine are like 40 or 45 years old.My intent was to be planted in them but my butt and belly dont to want to comply with the regs, and I have decided to get cremated and save the Wife and kids a lot of money.
    Common sence finialy took over.

SSgt, (just my worthless opinion here), why not hang them up at the service (My cousin, Dog Handler in Vietnam, USMC) did this and it looked davmn good.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    SSgt, (just my worthless opinion here), why not hang them up at the service (My cousin, Dog Handler in Vietnam, USMC) did this and it looked davmn good.

Just a thought.
    Thats an awesome idea.....since I lost my uniforms as well....well.....not lost per say ....ex-wife burned them AND broke the sword....!! Hateful B!TCH anyway....

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Hateful B!TCH anyway....
    Got an email from an ex about three months ago needing some information and was direct and to the point.

Thirty years ago she told me,"Chuck Hall when you die you SOB I'm going to dance on your grave."

Well in my closing remarks in the email I told her that I have got my estate in order and have received the final authorization to be buried at sea!

So try to dance on that biotch!

LOL!!!

For cremation, I've seen this done a few times, Jim. Gawd, what a nasty wench THAT must have been!

Yeah she was...and still is...a hateful beee-yotch....oh well....it does my heart good to see her on welfare and struggle while me and my girls are living a good life....I don't tell my kids any of it of course....but they still don't want anything to do with her either.....those (2) girls of mine were the ONLY good things to come out of that marriage...!!

So I guess if it meant I had to sacrifice my uniforms to have my girls.....I did just that.....but it still broke my heart....so....yeah...I been kinda looking for replacements throughout the years.....lol

Dam! There has been some rock-in-roll in some lives here! Anyway, back to the "ebay Leatherneck" ---LOL.

Question, is there a place on this site to sale or trade uniforms, etc?

Thread Information