husband graduates MOS in 3 days? - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by AAV Crewchief View Post
    Yeah, I've met lots of Marine wives like you...ship ain't over the horizon and you are already at the Thunderbird in Jax.

yeah...its really unreasonable of me to want to live with my husband after being seperated for almost a year. have you considered that maybe he asked me to do everything i can to make sure i move with him as soon as possible?
    he graduates MOS in 2 days i'm not jumping the gun by asking questions about moving and packing etc. thanks for your advice!

He was just kidding, Jennifer; and it was directed to me, not you. You gotta realize that most Marines on here are mostly full of ****!

Quote Originally Posted by tdrt View Post
    He was just kidding, Jennifer; and it was directed to me, not you. You gotta realize that most Marines on here are mostly full of ****!

Thanks you're right :-) i usually dont take things too seriously, it just hit a nerve. its been a long wait...

No problem. You're just probably horney. It's understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by tdrt View Post
    No problem. You're just probably horney. It's understandable.

wow..... no im just tired of waiting lol

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by tangovictor87 View Post
    To be honest I would let him get settled in at his duty station before you move with him.
    im going to have to agree with tango on this one.. let him get there wherever it maybe.. get himself settled into his new unit and see where he would feel comfortable with you guys.. especially with having a lil one and all.. just dont get too over whelmed if he decides on doing it that way its all part of being with the Marine Corps or any military for that matter lol..

i hope all goes well for you though

thanks so much everyone for the advice! we are going to camp lejuene!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by WifeInL0v3 View Post
    thanks so much everyone for the advice! we are going to camp lejuene!
    ill be there like april next year if you ever wanna meet up.. and i know your tired of waiting i would be too.. but remember its just around the corner and you'll be together again

Quote Originally Posted by fastgirl07 View Post
    ill be there like april next year if you ever wanna meet up.. and i know your tired of waiting i would be too.. but remember its just around the corner and you'll be together again
    thanks i'm excited!! so we're hoping within two weeks we'll be able to go with him

Thread Information