Dress Blue Bravo HELP plz
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings

Dress Blue Bravo HELP plz

Good evening Marines, this is PVT White fresh out of boot camp and in need of some help.

I have to wear my dress blue bravos in the morning and need help with the ribbon and shooting badge placement. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Your shooting badge is 1/8th inch above the pocket and centered. The ribbon or ribbons is 1/8th inch above the shooting badge and centered. Unless otherwise directed you may opt to wear only your ribbon or ribbons 1/8th above the pocket and centered.

What is the imperative for a poolee to wear bravos???????????????????????

Credits
    Savings
    I graduated already just dont know how to change my current status. Thank you for the help Sgt.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think you need to fix your profile then because according to it you shipped to boot camp less than a month ago.

Credits
    Savings
    Yes I know my date was moved up to Oct. 28th I ended up getting dropped and staying in an extra month. But I will find a way to fix that.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You must have scored pretty low on the math portion of the ASVAB. February 22 was 18 days ago.

Credits
    Savings
    Huh? I got an 87 on the ASVAB. I know what the ship date says but I left early, in Oct. I wasnt supposed to leave until Feb. but I was moved up. I graduated Feb. 26 2nd Bn Fox Company PLT 2009.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Regardless of quibbling over silly details on the profile. The original information given is correct. You could contact a moderator and request that your status be changed to Marine. Hell the profile police says her boot camp platoon number is 4th battalion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Your shooting badge is 1/8th inch above the pocket and centered. The ribbon or ribbons is 1/8th inch above the shooting badge and centered. Unless otherwise directed you may opt to wear only your ribbon or ribbons 1/8th above the pocket and centered.

What is the imperative for a poolee to wear bravos???????????????????????
    I have never seen the Dress Bravos with just ribbons and no shooting badges, can you verify this sgt?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Crap! I read that as service Bravos ... you are right. It is ribbons and badges always. My bust!

How is it that I still remember badge and ribbon placement after being out over 13 years. 1/8" and centered, But a Marine fresh out of Bootcamp doesn't know?? and I suffer from CRS (Can't remember 5hit) LOL

But anyway, Congratulations on Earning the Title Marine, feels good doesn't it??

Now I know they taught proper ribbon/badge placement in boot. C'mon Marine don't tell me you weren't paying attention. Also it is in your "Green Monster", your knowledge from boot which it would be smart to have saved it.

Make sure you get it right...please don't check in anywhere looking like a bag of ass. It's really not that hard...now with rifle/pistol things get a little hairy, but all is well if you learn. You should be good to go though.

And people wonder why I don't remove my ribbon/badges...probably because it took me 45min to put them on! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by polizei View Post
    And people wonder why I don't remove my ribbon/badges...probably because it took me 45min to put them on! LOL
    That's why I use a magnetic ribbon rack. Just slide em in place and you're good to go. None of that pinning, measuring, unpinning, remeasuring, pinning b.s. to worry about.

Thread Information