I am torn between the army and the marines, I can't decide which. - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Wow, this string turned ugly quick. Smitty, I hope you realize that members on this board have many connections and can reach out to your command to have your attitude adjusted. Your posts are basically verbal abuse and disrespect toward Marine NCO's. You really need to stand down.

Good thing you're showing the young kid what the Corps is really about...a band of brothers. (rolleyes) good job, disrespect NCO's and SNCO's, I hope you do that in the fleet too. But I'll make a bet and say you probably don't.

hahahahahahaa ahhh this is too much. Good lord you mother ****ers must be the most insecure people in the Marine Corps.

"Hazed all day because i'm a ****ty marine and get chewed by NCO's daily?" .....hahahahahaha. I'm not here to prove anything to you, pal. Keep waving your cock around though, you must be impressing somebody.

This is too much fun.

deleted

Last edited by hussaf; 03-03-10 at 02:48 PM. Reason: deleted

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty Puffs View Post
    hahahahahahaa ahhh this is too much. Good lord you mother ****ers must be the most insecure people in the Marine Corps.

"Hazed all day because i'm a ****ty marine and get chewed by NCO's daily?" .....hahahahahaha. I'm not here to prove anything to you, pal. Keep waving your cock around though, you must be impressing somebody.

This is too much fun.
    Hey tough guy I am still waiting for your PM!!!!

your the biggest bag of douche to ever come out Jacksonville NC...I cant wait for someone on here to give you up and some nasty ass salty combat grunts get there hands on you.

Unfortunatly I think poolees can read this. Can you guys take this to chestys hooch or something?

Here you go polizei......

Ahh jesus christ. My bad guys. One of my buddies is at my place and I left my account online. Don't worry, I didn't write any of that belligerent ****. He's a former Marine and he's just ****ing with you guys.

Son of a ***** erased all my damn info too.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Stand Down Smitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's 2 Threads Today!!!!!!!!
    Did you just say A Former Marine???
    Backing out Gently???

I won't tell you Again............

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    Stand Down Smitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Umm, I'm pretty sure I just explained myself. If i didnt care about my reputation on these boards (which all those posts seem to show a lack of) I wouldn't come back and explain myself. What would be the point? It's not like any of you could do anything about it anyways.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    And you call Yourself A Marine......

Nuff Said.......

huh?

Don't try and intimidate me through the internet. I gave you an explanation. You got problem with that then you can take it up with someone who might give a ****. End of story.

I guess you didnt heed my advice that I posted. You will learn eventually.

Credits
    Savings
    If it wasn't you apology accepted, we can all understand that if you have some sh!tbird staying with you that gets his kicks out of being disrespectful to other Marines and you weren't around that it would be out of your control. No problem.

However if it was you with a wild hair up you azz or because you had a bad day and your pvssy hurts then you better re-evaluate your attitude towards things in general. This may be the internet, some of us may not be in anymore but we are all Marines and we all deserve respect for that, from each other no matter what rank we may be or our status of duty. The Marine Corps is a small place and you are never truly anonymous.

Thread Information