I am torn between the army and the marines, I can't decide which. - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    So the little turd went from wanting to be a Marine to a Ranger to an Air Force PJ. Im sure he will continue to sit home and play Call to Arms on his PS3 and dream......

Are some of you really talking **** to a kid whos probably 16 or 17, if not younger? Grow the **** up, Marines.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dang Smitty you been watching the gummy bear video?

Nah man I'm just ****ing sick of seeing a bunch of NCO's jumping on the hate bandwagon so they can bash someone who was probably just like them when they were his age. we shouldnt be turning people off to the Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by HereandThere View Post
    I was LMAO when I read #4.I swear the Army has a ribbon/badge/patch/doodad for driving a jeep.

Actually they do it is the Master Drivers Badge.

Quote Originally Posted by cxerphax View Post
    By the way ranger dropout is 60% not 90%. also there is program called Rip which test you for Ranger school. After completion of that you go to airborne and then off to Ranger school. It could take 2 years, 90% of the time it doesn't. Also I agree that every Marine is special however Rangers and Recon are on a whole other calibre of specialness. Those doodads you speak of are things that are earned through intense training that outrivals the standard Marine eagle that is earned after standard bootcamp. I thought that Recon jumps because they go to airborne school. According to the last poster thats not the case. Oh well then.
    Listen you f*cktard...what god damn title have you earned in your life? What the f*ck do you know about becoming a Marine or anything else. Sgt also said that was the dropout rate in the first two weeks not the whole time. You need to know how to read to pass the eye exam at MEPS. Your one of those kids who was up all night judging by the time of your post playing call of duty and caught a chubby at what real men do. Sgt and every other Marine will speak to you how we want and call other services whatever we want. Breaking news your in no f*cking service we will do as we please and speak how we want towards them. And yes Recon does get wings but not till the very end of training dont worry your not gonna be "those special guys" you will be special though cause you will be cleaning my weapons or guarding my chowhall.

Quote Originally Posted by sully0331 View Post
    Listen you f*cktard...what god damn title have you earned in your life? What the f*ck do you know about becoming a Marine or anything else. Sgt also said that was the dropout rate in the first two weeks not the whole time. You need to know how to read to pass the eye exam at MEPS. Your one of those kids who was up all night judging by the time of your post playing call of duty and caught a chubby at what real men do. Sgt and every other Marine will speak to you how we want and call other services whatever we want. Breaking news your in no f*cking service we will do as we please and speak how we want towards them. And yes Recon does get wings but not till the very end of training dont worry your not gonna be "those special guys" you will be special though cause you will be cleaning my weapons or guarding my chowhall.
    Dude. Get some maturity, ignore him, and stop acting like a god damn boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty Puffs View Post
    You may want to edit that post. He is an active NCO and all. Just a thought here.

Credits
    Savings
    You better start acting like a Marine yourself young man.

we shouldnt be turning people off to the Corps.

He turned himself off. If some words on a forum bother him so much that he doesn't want to be a Marine then he shouldn't waste his time anyway.

Furthermore, I'm not a recruiter, and I don't come here to try to CONVINCE anyone to be a Marine.

I dunno about you "SMITTY" but we all earned our f*cking title and are proud of it...if i offended you by making fun of the MOS he would have I apologize you should be as motivated as he is an request a lat move...but dont forget when your discussing with your NCO's and SNCO's dont forget to refer to them as dudes cause thats what we are dudes...and why are you calling me a f*cking boot your probably still ****ing MCT water waiting around in the desert for you computer training to pick up you punk.

Quote Originally Posted by sully0331 View Post
    I dunno about you "SMITTY" but we all earned our f*cking title and are proud of it...if i offended you by making fun of the MOS he would have I apologize you should be as motivated as he is an request a lat move...but dont forget when your discussing with your NCO's and SNCO's dont forget to refer to them as dudes cause thats what we are dudes...and why are you calling me a f*cking boot your probably still ****ing MCT water waiting around in the desert for you computer training to pick up you punk.
    He's still trying to scrub the stickiness off his rifle from the tape on his rifle at SOI. In your terms Smitty...Dude, you're in a SSP...doesn't make you hard dude. By the way, deploy and replace your motard picture from the jungles of Camp Lejeune SOI, and then talk to the boys like you're one of them.

You're the kind of dumb ****s that turn people off to ever wanting to be Marines. You went out of your way to harass a kid who is probably not even out of high school. get over yourself.

And don't ever ****ing try to pull rank on me online you clown. Get off the moto juice retards.

hahaha RYDERKUR i guess were clowns now huh? SMITTY YOUR A F*CKING BOOT...IM SORRY YOU GET HAZED ALL DAY BECAUSE YOUR A SH*TTY MARINE AND NCO'S CHEW YOU OUT DAILY...AND I UNDERSTAND THIS IS YOUR PLACE TO VENT CAUSE YES RANK DOESNT MATTER ON HERE AND IN PERSON YOU WOULD HAVE YOUR TEETH KICKED THROUGH YOUR F*CKING SKULL

Credits
    Savings
    FVCK YOU, you little BOOT piece of sh!t. Obviously you were absent the day the taught discipline and respect in boot camp. Being a Marine means being a Marine 24/7 or did you forget that. I'll tell you what you got a problem with me calling you out send me PM and I'll give you my address and we can discuss this in person!!!!

Thread Information