Just Got Cleared!!!
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Just Got Cleared!!!

My parents wouldn't let me enlist from high school so I was forced to go to college. But anyways I wanted to join the Marine Corps. So I read about the Platoon Leader Class. I just called my OCS near my town and did my interview like 30 minutes ago and I got cleared by the skin of my teeth. So my next step is get a interview. I've been through 4 Army interviews but you guys got any ideas of what I should know by the time I go into the interview? My interview is in 2 days.

This is the wrong forum to ask that. This forum is for Marines Only. Try this question in "Ask A Marine"

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Profile Up !!!!!!!!!

You are forced to go to college? really?
    Once you turn 18, your parents have no say.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    Profile Up !!!!!!!!!
    Right on Rocky.

forced into college. lmao. dont be an officer. your parents wont be there to force u thru ocs

Quote Originally Posted by DW23 View Post
    This is the wrong forum to ask that. This forum is for Marines Only. Try this question in "Ask A Marine"

Forced? really should have maned up. How are you going to lead Marines if you were forced to go to college by your parents, not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by egbutler1 View Post
    Forced? really should have maned up. How are you going to lead Marines if you were forced to go to college by your parents, not a good idea.
    x2

x3, you think I want you to lead me into combat? HA! Lets hope you get a ton of "insight" during OCS.

I think he's a troll anyway. No profile, and age is 18...you can't complete a 4 year degree in less than a year!

Quote Originally Posted by polizei View Post
    x3, you think I want you to lead me into combat? HA! Lets hope you get a ton of "insight" during OCS.

I think he's a troll anyway. No profile, and age is 18...you can't complete a 4 year degree in less than a year!
    x4

Thread Information