W.O.D. Feb,24th,2010
Create Post

W.O.D. Feb,24th,2010

A Core Workout for those who want to be in the Corps.

Level 1 Drill x 5 Start standing and begin a squat thrust into the pushup position, do 4 pushups then 2 x 4ct. Mountain Climbers, then finish the squat thrust into standing position thats one.

Core Balance Pushup x 5 right x5 left
    Start in the pushup position begin the pushup, upon reaching the top of the exercise quickly raise your right arm and right leg engaging the core. Repeat 5 times right and 5 times left.

Balance Plank x 10
    In the high plank position (upward pushup position) engage your core, then punch one hand forward at forhead level on repition right and left is one.

Plank hold x 60 seconds
    http://www.menshealth.com/powertrain...amicplankA.jpg

Level 2 Drill x 5
    Same as level 1 drill except 8 pushups and 4 4ct. mountain climbers

Sounds good

Now that my shoulders are completely shot... my abs feels fantastic though. I'm taking a day off pushups completely.

Not a hard workout. I did 4x 4ct pushups and 4x 4ct mountain climbers for drill 1 and 8x 4ct pushups and 8x 4ct mountain climbers for drill 2. Also did a mile and a half afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by marinepoolee24 View Post
    Not a hard workout. I did 4x 4ct pushups and 4x 4ct mountain climbers for drill 1 and 8x 4ct pushups and 8x 4ct mountain climbers for drill 2. Also did a mile and a half afterwards
    These aren't meant to be your entire workout for the day, just a complimentary workout something short and fun.

Thread Information