Marine Corps MOS - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just make sure you try and become an 03. Better yet, recon. And omg, I can't imagine the games my DI's would have played on you. Let me know when/if you are going so I can come down and visit! I'd love to see that crap.

Ive never even met you and know your a punk*ss b*tch just by the sheer fact you get such a tattoo...if you make it into the fleet every combat vet who has dont more pumps than pullups you can do is gonna rip you apart daily. What in the f*cking world do you know about killing you punk*ass? Killing isnt a f*cking left or right trigger on a plastic device its F*cking sling shot condition one and rock and role and hope you dont get wasted first Keep your F*cking mouth shut you belong in an psychological facility not our Corps.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazedAssassin View Post
    It is because America believes that babies are the number one threat to the country!
    whoa whoa you calm down. If you are serious about Infantry, first you need to grow up. Then realize that it is not you that will win the war, it is the Navy Marine Corps team. Listen, just go regular Infantry first. There is no such thing as Force Recon anymore, its called MARSOC. to get into MARSOC, you also need at least one Combat Deployment, and be an NCO. It takes a lot of hard work to get there. All you can do now is run, i am serious.

Thread Information