So.. I just got my orders and..
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Angry So.. I just got my orders and..

Well, I'm in MOS school right now and I requested Oki, but got Pendleton.. bleh.

Just wondering if someone can tell me how it is over there, what there is to do, etc.

Depending on your MOS you'll probably end up on the ROck at some point

It's Southern California... you're limited to only your imagination! You'll have a good time.

3432, disburser ftw.

Credits
    Savings
    Bro, you need to change your attitude about things. Didn't anyone ever tell you that attitude is everything? If you hate where you are going before you get there you are going to hate it. If you have an open mind and find the good and fun in things then no matter where you are you will have a good time. I went to Oki first and then Cali and I loved both places for different reasons. Cali is in the States you don't miss out on movies, music, TV shows and all the other pop culture stuff that was limited when I was overseas. plus there is always Tijuana, you know where all the young girls from colleges in San diego hang out. Oki is a great place to spend a year or two with the diving, the climate, and the partying, not to mention the Philipino girls. It also allows you to experience another culture first hand. So relax, and besides you will definately get your chance to go to "The Rock" since it's not high on many people's list of places they would like to be stationed.

Lol, I like, just found out 15 minutes ago.

Sorry if I sounded a little depressed, I'm gonna try and be positive, haha.

Thank you everyone for the information

Credits
    Savings
    Pendleton has it's own beach, about seven E-Clubs, a movie theater, bowling alley, a lake, multiple fast food resturaunts and that's all on base. Accessible from the local bus service that goes from out in town, on base from Del Mar to mainside and then back out into town. Southern California has alot of things to do and see. You can surf, dive, hang out at the beach and chase women, go ballooning, or anything else you can imagine because it is sunny and 70 degrees most days of the year. Season are overrated.

Agree I missed Cali so much when I went to Lejeune. Don't get me wrong Lejuene can have its perks if you actually get around, and experience the state. There is alot of culture and history in NC, but Cali was still way better.

If you like pussy you'll like Cali.

With all the time combined I have spent about six months in Okinawa and I must say I was never really impressed with the place. So I feel like you got hooked up. I was also stationed for two years in Iwakuni and would have to say that was an awesome place. Between Oki and Kuni I would definately go with Kuni. More to do there. Make the most of where you go during your time in. Cali is a pretty awesome place to visit so I am sure it would be even better to live there.

Been stationed at Lejune, pendleton, miramar, and oki........

the winner is.......

Sothern California!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by usmcmsf View Post
    LOL, spot-****ing-on!

Right now im in Oki and I would kill to be back in the states with all of my freedom and dont have to deal with this whole red and gold card system BS.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcmsf View Post
    Ones of us that don't love pussy loved CA too!

ONCE YOU GET SETTLED IN THEN YOU CAN THINK ABOUT GOING TO TIAJANA MEXICO, STAY OUT OF THE DARK BARS. THEY HAVE A LOT OF CUTE NAKED DANCERS LOL. gOODLUCK AND ENJOY MY FRIEND

Thread Information