new to marine life also - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome Aboard, little girl. Anytime we can be of assistance,,,,,,, Ask away. Don't sweat the small minds. many are here to help.

Hello there! I am new this site and new to the military life. (sort of) My father was in the airforce but I was to young to remember anything. I have so many questions...so many questions. I currently reside in GA but we ( my wonderful husband to be)will be moving just not sure where yet. Hawaii, NC, PA, and NY are some of the options. I've moved around a lot growing up but not sure about these bases...any comments?

We don't have bases in NY or PA. Our major bases (with the exception of 29 Palms in the desert and Okinawa in Japan) are located on the east and west coasts).

Camp LeJeune, NC is a nice base for families and of course, HI would be nice but terribly expensive.

You can find out more about USMC bases on:

www.marinefamilynetwork.com

or

www.marineparents.com

Parris Island (recruit depot) has it's own website so maybe the other bases do too.

Credits
    Savings
    Welcome aboard
    Anything we can help with feel free to let us know

thanks, I believe the duty stations are reserve?? I am very very new to the marine life, I find myself trying to compare it to what I know in the civilian world. We are getting married next spring and I was trying to find out some thing about bases...Im not sure what he will pick though. Im excited either way!

OK...first, if you aren't married yet, you can't register as a 'spouse'. I've made that correction so you didn't have to.

Next, please flesh out your profile, so we know who we are talking to. Part of our site rules.

Welcome aboard. Please feel free to ask questions!

When you say "flesh" out what do you mean? What exactly needs to be posted on my profile?

we would like to know your name and your marines name,i dont want to just say hey you we would like to say hi joan , lisa whatever. so its more personal,welcome aboard

stephen doc hansen hm3 fmf

And there you have it.

Deleted until that happens.

Thread Information