I have a situation
Create Post

I have a situation

Here's my situation.
    I have been to MEPS and went through no problems, but when I was telling my family about my "meps experience" they asked if I had mentioned my broken arm I had when I was younger. I have no memory of this, and my folks said it was a tiny fracture with a couple weeks in a cast fix. I am an applicant for OCS this summer and do not want anything to taint, or compromise my experience or record.
    My question, is there a process or anything I can do to correct this information if thats even possible? Or am I just screwed?

How about taking the time to fill out all of your profile so the Marines who are going to answer your questions, know who they are talking to. And read the site rules in the poolee forum and the Ask A Marine forum.

Tell your OSO about it. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    How about taking the time to fill out all of your profile so the Marines who are going to answer your questions, know who they are talking to. And read the site rules in the poolee forum and the Ask A Marine forum.
    Maybe this should be a Stickey, so WMarine can take her badge off.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Maybe this should be a Stickey, so WMarine can take her badge off.
    I don't have no badge, and if those who sign up for an account here took the time to read the rules first, they'd see that a complete profile is required. How hard is it to give some basic info about yourself.

So you do have a badge? Trying to be sublime with the double negative Hehe, just teasing

Quote Originally Posted by RYDERKUR View Post
    So you do have a badge? Trying to be sublime with the double negative Hehe, just teasing

Thread Information