Marine Mom - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marine Mom

My deepest sympathy for your loss to you and your family.

God Bless...

Hi Joe,

I dont know you and you surely dont me..Well alot of us dont know eachother but just wanna say that I well alot of us know what it feels like to lose someone so close and dear to our hearts...The pain will always be in our hearts as we remember them...their love, the wisdom they shared, and the precious times they used to spend especially with us....Sometimes we have to let ourselves experience the pain in order to grow and become stronger..we all will be praying that God will guide you and your family to healing...Always be praying for my Brothers and Sisters in Christ...God bless..hope all goes well...If I could id bake you and your family a nice pie to wish you all well... = )

Joe,

Prayers for you and your family, so sorry to hear of your loss.

SF
    Mike

Sorrow

Joe, my friend, I sit here with tears on my cheeks, because I know that nothing can ease the pain, but time. Our Brothers, and Sisters have said it
    all. I can;t improve on anything they've said. S/F!! Ken

Joe prayers are outbound. God bless.

Prayers out to you and your family Joe. Marine families are a huge part of the Marine Corps, and we can never take them for granted. Semper Fi brother, God Bless.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    May the Good Lord Bless her and keep her. What terrible news. Please accept my heartfelt sympathies.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Joe, I know words cannot ease the pain, just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. I'll light a candle in her memory at church tonight.

Credits
    Savings
    Prayers from our house ...

Joe, you and your Dad are in our prayers

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. SF

I am very sorry to hear about your mother. My she rest in peace and my god bless you and your family,god bless you my brother.

Stephen Doc Hansen HM3 FMF

Moms journey here has ended. She has now embarked on the road to eternal life in the arms of the Lord.

TO ALL MY MARINE FAMILY, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR OUTPOURING OF LOVE AND SUPPORT. IT WAS A TOUGH WEEK AND REALLY ROUGH THE LAST 2 DAYS. MY FAMILY ALSO THANKS YOU. I PRINTED ALL YOUR KIND MESSAGES AND READ THEM TO MY DAD AND BROTHERS AND SISTER. THEY NOW UNDERSTAND WHY I SPEAK OF THE MARINE CORPS THE WAY I DO AND THEY KNOW THAT ALL MARINES HAVE A HEART AND SOUL AND SHED TEARS FOR THE ONES THEY LOVE. GOB BLESS THE MARINE CORPS AND RIP MOM. I LOVE YOU.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    She will always live through you. Take care.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    i avoided this thread, Till now. Having lost a mother, father, brother, sister. I can't relate to your pain, I have my own,,,,, I do wish you comfort. A comodity hard to find. Best wishes, Brother.

Thread Information