Boot Camp Blog
Create Post

Thread: Boot Camp Blog

Boot Camp Blog

I ship out for boot camp this upcoming Monday. For anyone who is interested I will be keeping a blog fairly up to date on my activities during boot camp. This was originally meant to just serve as an easy communication process with friends and family, but after reading PFC Webb's blog I thought I should do the same. He wrote his wife about his day to day life and she would then type his letters out onto his blog for him. I will be doing the same thing through my father. This helped me a great deal in understanding what boot camp will be like and I hope that I can do the same thing for any of you that are interested. The only difference is that I will be going through boot camp in San Diego so the drill instructors will be different. And maybe the outlook will be different as well. I hope you guys decide to read my blog and subscribe. Thanks

http://joshpike4.blogspot.com

you should learn how to spell Marine Corps.....

Quote Originally Posted by sbombard15 View Post
    you should learn how to spell Marine Corps.....
    Yes. You might want to fix that on your page.

It is meant to be an informal page for family and friends not an offshoot of this forum. I did fix it for you guys though. Thanks for the input

I will definitely be reading this blog. Good luck!

Credits
    Savings
    Good luck... i'll read so that i too will have some insight of boot camp.

Good luck brother.

Btw, is your dad's name Phil? I know someone who's name is Phil Pike and he was a Gunny.

No my fathers name is not Phil. Most of my family are navy veterans.

i'll be reading..

Good idea, thanks for deciding to share your experience and thus a bit of wisdom for the future recruits that await the famous Yellow Footprints.

Thread Information