Dd214
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dd214

Angry Dd214

Alright so this has to do with awards so I figured I would post this one here. Alright Marines help me out brothers. I have got an award aka my CAR shortly after I EAS'ed. This award is not reflected on my dd214 I have tried many avenues of approach to get this rectified but no such luck. I have completed my 8 years 4 active 4 IRR so anyone know who I talk to to get this unsat situation fixed? It's really ****ing me off. I have tried the VA and MOBCOM and no luck. It's on my MOL account and I rate the award, never got the warrant or anything. So sound off my fellow killers, help this devil dog out.

Contact these guys, at Marine Corps Headquaters, this is who I had to go through to get my MUC, and GWOTSM put on my DD-214. If all is good, and you got the supporting docs, and explain the situation to them. They should be able to get you hooked up bro. FYI you won't get a new DD-214 you will get a seperate page a DD-215 to go with your DD-214. Semper!!

Manpower Management Division
    Military Awards Branch (MMMA)
    3280 Russell Road
    Quantico, VA 22134-5103
    Awards Processing System (APS)
    Awards Submission/Award Links
    Phone: (703) 784-9342/3
    DSN: 278-9342/3
    Admin:
    Phone: (703) 784-9206
    DSN: 278-9206

https://www.manpower.usmc.mil/portal..._schema=PORTAL

My browser IE8 issued the following error message when trying to go to the site that you specified.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Skosh59 View Post
    My browser IE8 issued the following error message when trying to go to the site that you specified.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
    You have to accept the sites security certificate,

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    That's not who I called.

I had to call the Navy Personnel Command.
    St. Louis, Missouri.
    1 (314) 592-1150.
    Press option #3

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    That's not who I called.

I had to call the Navy Personnel Command.
    St. Louis, Missouri.
    1 (314) 592-1150.
    Press option #3

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Thats because you have been out of the service longer Rocky it depends on when you got out. If you've been out after 1995 or something like that you have to go through MMMA at Headquaters Marine Corps. Good Question thought brother. Semper Fi!!!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    Thats because you have been out of the service longer Rocky it depends on when you got out. If you've been out after 1995 or something like that you have to go through MMMA at Headquaters Marine Corps. Good Question thought brother. Semper Fi!!!
    Oh, OK Ben, gotcha Brother .
    Semper Fi,
    Rocky

ps. Long process though. I called them about 5 days ago and there still working on it, 1 1/2 years later!!! The Women said call back in 3 months!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    Oh, OK Ben, gotcha Brother .
    Semper Fi,
    Rocky

ps. Long process though. I called them about 5 days ago and there still working on it, 1 1/2 years later!!! The Women said call back in 3 months!!!
    Yeah it takes a long time for ya'll that have been out for a while. When I got my MUC, and GWOTSM it only took a couple of weeks. Probably because I was still able to deal directly with the Corps. If you don't mind me asking what are you trying to get exactly? Semper Fi, and best of luck Rocky.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yeah it takes a long time for ya'll that have been out for a while. When I got my MUC, and GWOTSM it only took a couple of weeks. Probably because I was still able to deal directly with the Corps. If you don't mind me asking what are you trying to get exactly? Semper Fi, and best of luck Rocky.
    DD 215 Ben. My 214 is missing ALOT!!!
    Got my SRB and Faxed them the Awards and Commendations that I also had hard copies of.

I told the Women last week 1 1/2 years and I'm still waiting.
    She said some have been waiting to be processed for over a 3 year wait.
    Call back in 3 months!!!

Hurry up and Wait..........

Yeah it takes a long time for ya'll that have been out for a while.
    Ben, are you referring to the 214 or the 215? Because I ordered a dupe of my 214 last year and it came in 10 days and I got out in 1980.

Hey thanks Marines, much appreciated. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    Ben, are you referring to the 214 or the 215? Because I ordered a dupe of my 214 last year and it came in 10 days and I got out in 1980.
    Where referring to getting awards updating on the DD-214 via using a DD-215. Simply just requesting your 14 takes a matter of days. Requesting to have records updated takes a bit longer. Semper!!

Where referring to getting awards updating on the DD-214 via using a DD-215. Simply just requesting your 14 takes a matter of days. Requesting to have records updated takes a bit longer. Semper!!
    Gotcha, thanks

Wow,I was trying to get some ribbons left off my 214 when I got out in 1969.No wonder nobody wants to talk to me now days.I talked to a person in St.Louis a few months ago,but couldn't help or didn't know how to help an old Jarhead.Ignacio.

Quote Originally Posted by egbutler1 View Post
    Hey thanks Marines, much appreciated. I'll let you all know how it goes.
    No problem brother!!!

Thread Information