Possible Poser, advice needed - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    All you have to do is ask how he was commissioned. either OCS or PLC, sounds too stupid to be NROTC or USNA (but then again, some of my best friends who didn't know who their parents were went to the academy). Then ask what class he was in at TBS? PM me the answer. I am in the process of busting a guy pretending to be a Marine LtCol CH 53 Pilot and working with NCIS and FBI on this one. Lots of fun, lots of leads to track down. Just remind him that it's illegal to pose as an Officer in the Military and it could lead to prison time. This coming from an 05 who loves to bust posers, especially the Officer ones.
    Semper Fi,
    "Taco"

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    All you have to do is ask how he was commissioned. either OCS or PLC, sounds too stupid to be NROTC or USNA (but then again, some of my best friends who didn't know who their parents were went to the academy). Then ask what class he was in at TBS? PM me the answer. I am in the process of busting a guy pretending to be a Marine LtCol CH 53 Pilot and working with NCIS and FBI on this one. Lots of fun, lots of leads to track down. Just remind him that it's illegal to pose as an Officer in the Military and it could lead to prison time. This coming from an 05 who loves to bust posers, especially the Officer ones.
    Semper Fi,
    "Taco"
    YUT !!!

Semper Fi,
    "Taco"
    Oorah, sir! Good luck taking these jackasses down!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by FattyTheFerret View Post
    Oorah, sir! Good luck taking these jackasses down!

Well...I got banned from their little airsoft forum because they did not want me inquiring about the poser. Apparently they're happy tolerating him over at www.se-tac.com. I may try and find other ways to confront him. Thanks for the help.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wesker View Post
    Well...I got banned from their little airsoft forum because they did not want me inquiring about the poser. Apparently they're happy tolerating him over at www.se-tac.com. I may try and find other ways to confront him. Thanks for the help.

Marine Free Member usmc1969 4631's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    hell even with my peepers on I couldn't read their Code and I tried 6x's !

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Found this group of his pictures

All airsoft..all in ACU

Click on the "all" button

http://activities.myspace.com/index....=229989255&f=7

What a fat turd.

I'm a lurker most of the time, reading what is going on out there. Stuff like this poser tells me he's just a wanna be. Its the guys that claim to be Marines O or E and get entitlements, help, money, or deals... what ever that make me super ****ed. When our Marines really need help, folks will think twice because maybe some turd out there soured them on helping. I wouldn't **** on a guy who was on fire if I found out he was wearing our Dress Blues. They are out there though and once they are exposed, need to be dealt with harshly. You guys do a great job ID'ing them to the rest of us!! Keep up the good work.
    Semper Fi,
    Taco

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm a lurker most of the time, reading what is going on out there. Stuff like this poser tells me he's just a wanna be. Its the guys that claim to be Marines O or E and get entitlements, help, money, or deals... what ever that make me super ****ed. When our Marines really need help, folks will think twice because maybe some turd out there soured them on helping. I wouldn't **** on a guy who was on fire if I found out he was wearing our Dress Blues. They are out there though and once they are exposed, need to be dealt with harshly. You guys do a great job ID'ing them to the rest of us!! Keep up the good work.
    Semper Fi,
    Taco

Really? Airsoft teams? The guys don't have the balls to do the military....understandable. But now they don't have the balls to let themselves be shot by paintballs?

What's next "The Nerf Combat League"?

Thread Information