Lost Military ID - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    If somebody "steals your identity" you should go on a killing spree....and when caught just say it was the guy who stole your identity.
    Like the way your thinking but also make sure it's towel head you shoot.
    LMOL

Quote Originally Posted by Convulsive View Post
    It wasn't just my military ID it was my Drivers License as well. Sure enough i got it returned to me so thank god it was an honest citizen that found it and not some scum bag. Thanks for the help everyone, at least I'll have some knowledge as to what to do if this were to happen in the future but I'll make damn sure it doesn't
    Had this happen to me when I was in Iwakuini Japan. I spent all night looking for it I retraced me foot steps and from my barracks to the E-cub to the shore side and low and behold a little girl found it and was looking for me to give it back at the front gate to the base. I thank her and gave her 500 yen for the return of my wallet. Like you I had everything in mine also. good luck on getting a new one.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by marine1955 View Post
    Had this happen to me when I was in Iwakuini Japan. I spent all night looking for it I retraced me foot steps and from my barracks to the E-cub to the shore side and low and behold a little girl found it and was looking for me to give it back at the front gate to the base. I thank her and gave her 500 yen for the return of my wallet. Like you I had everything in mine also. good luck on getting a new one.

500 yen? Cheap Charlie.

Thread Information