Headcalls during RT
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Headcalls during RT

How are headcalls handled during recruit training? Can you go at night if possible or during free time?

I would post this in the other thread but it comes up saying that I have insufficeint access.

You fit as many guys to one ****er as possible. You never have enough time to fill your canteen and ****, trying to take a dump is suicide.

Your Senior Drill Instructor Square Away time you are allowed to use the head, unless you **** the duty DI off and you are sorting out your stuff from playing with the DI or if you are made to sit on your footlocker all night. And you have from 15mins after lights to 15mins before lights during the night to make a head call.

I guess it depends how pizzed off the DI's are.

It depends on your Drill Instructors, you will never have time to take a **** during the day, save that for after lights. And well, basically fit as many recruit's in and have 30 seconds to get it done. Usually you will receive a head call before and after each chow.

I realize I would be better off to be quiet & just go away...

Quote Originally Posted by dlw558 View Post
    How are headcalls handled during recruit training? Can you go at night if possible or during free time?

I would post this in the other thread but it comes up saying that I have insufficeint access.
    ================================================== ======

H ... however I can't resist the temptation to show how obsolete I really am (and don't give a ****...).

I learned only 2 things in the USMC (0311 PFC), you can quickly learn to show your ass who is the boss. It is possible to quickly train your self so that you can crap or **** at your convenience or when it is inconvenient. Like Fox News, (you asked), I report, you decide.

Or, as my DI so eloquently put it: If you can't wait, then **** or **** like a cow, crap or **** a walkin'.

Everything that you will need to do and say, and when to do it, will be taught to you the Marine Corps way.

Here's another thread on head calls....

Procedure for requesting a head call during out
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=91120

Thread Information