(RA) Check In
Create Post

Thread: (RA) Check In

(RA) Check In

I just graduated form Boot and is wondering Which uniform do i check in with when doing Recruiters Assistance

-Thanx

Hey there Marine, how about squaring away your profile so the Marines who are oging to answer your question, know who they are talking to.

Call your recruiter and ask.

Credits
    Savings
    Chalpas!

Alphas, just like any other duty station.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    Alphas, just like any other duty station.
    I just want to know. it's been so long sense I have been in, it use to be the uniform of the day has it change now. for recruiting duty it was dress blue pants with blood stirp if you earn it, and khaki shirt and Garrison cover highly polish not that fake chit

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Until I read 1955's post my knee jerk reaction would be alphas. It got me thinking though. We don't report in to a TAD assignment in alphas so what would be the difference? I think call the recruiter or better yet stop by the office while you are on leave and ask. WMarine laid down some good scoop there.

When you first get home, call your recruiter and let him know you have arrived, confirm with him the dates on your orders, and ask him what time he would like to check in and in what uniform.

I checked in at the area RS in alphas, then worked at my RSS in deltas but I live real close to the main district RS in my area.

Really, this is something you need to contact your recruiter about, BUT I was told by my recruiter to check in wearing Dress Blue Charlies, with civvies in PT gear on hand.

That being said, what are you going to do if I'm wrong? Print this out and tell your recruiter a PFC told you it was fine?

Just call, he's not going to bite

i was told to wear proper civilian attire and have my dress delta's ready in case we had a school visit...

call the rss

Alphas is always the safest bet. But you need to contact your recruiter and ask. But for a rule of thumb it is always alphas.

Only time I checked in with Alphas was in MCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Donut Brigade View Post
    Only time I checked in with Alphas was in MCT.
    Really? Everyone in my MCT class had to check into MOS school in them, and everyone leaving Arty school checks into their unit in them... what did you check in with?

I went from SOI- West to amtrac school in camp del mar in the back of 7 ton in digi's.

Quote Originally Posted by tangovictor87 View Post
    I went from SOI- West to amtrac school in camp del mar in the back of 7 ton in digi's.
    All the Marines I graduated SOI West with who were going somewhere at Pendleton or 29 Stumps left in cami's. I'm assuming they checked in to their school in that uniform.

Thread Information