10 days until i ship.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

10 days until i ship.

Finally its here. Its been 8 months since i DEPed in May. Im really stoked and cant wait to start my transformation. Anyone else headin to the Island on the 4th?

Heading to SD on the 4th.

Meet back here and trade stories in April.

I know thekevo is going to the Island with you.

Shipping to Parris Island on the 4th as well! Can't believe it's already here. It's damn surreal is what it is. Dep'd in at the beginning of June. 7 month wait time here, you got one on me. I've been looking forward to it, but with a little apprehension, of course. About to start ****ting bricks. All this holiday cheer is masking what I would really be feeling if it were any other time of year and it being this close to my ship date. It'll hit though, that's for damn sure. Probably the morning after Christmas, lol. Anyways, can't damn wait to become a Marine. It's been quite a while in the making, and to think it's already here - well, that's a little mind blowing to me, but here we go I guess. Gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge sooner or later. What can ya do. Hopefully I wont be the one looking like a red headed step child knowing they're about to get a beating, haha.

Well, This is going to suck. eh, what the hell. Time to damn close my eyes, put my head down and start into this beast.
    *big sigh*

PM me and lemme know your last name and what church you'll be at, if any - that is.

Good luck to the both of us, because God know's I'm going to need SOMETHING to get through this! - haha. I am ready though, I've prepared quite a bit. Time to damn man up; I'll see you there.

Best of luck to the both of ya, at least you got the big holidays out the way before you went in. Should make it much easier on ya, come back and tell us how damn cold it was.

Good luck to all of you shipping out soon. I'll be at Paradise Island when you guys get out so here's a pre- emptive Congrats too, just don't let me down.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    i'll be at the island the on the 4th too. it probably won't hit me untill they tell me to get the f*** off the bus lol.

Im shipping to the island on the 4th as well, I've been waiting since May as well. Long time to wait and it went by so fast. It really hasn't hit me that hard yet but im sure I'll be feeling it sooner or later. A little nervous right now of whats coming up lol. My last name is Kelly.

best of luck, Devil Pup.

My last name is Winningham and ill be going to i guess Christian church lol? I'm just plain Christain so whatever church that applies too.

Hell yeah man, I'll be there on the 4th with you guys! My last name is Hillis by the way.

Hell yeah man, I'll be there on the 4th with you guys. Time has just gone by so fast. I signed up in late June, and summer seemed to drag on but I cant believe I have just over week until I ship out. Its hard to get mentally prepared for this. Anyone else notice that? If any of you January 4th shippers want to chat more I got Facebook and AIM. Just PM me for them. My last name is Hillis by the way. Ooh-rah, were going to kick ass!

By the way can a mod delete my previous post I accidentally submitted before I was done writing.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You pups put a smile on my old face. Good hunting to all o ya.

Quote Originally Posted by derikdrock1989 View Post
    Finally its here. Its been 8 months since i DEPed in May. Im really stoked and cant wait to start my transformation. Anyone else headin to the Island on the 4th?
    Good Luck. Still a few more months for me until I leave, but I've been working out hard.

Good to go

Ill be there on the 4th as well...

Thread Information