ATTN all marines previous to my generation. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GySgtRet View Post
    says to me Thank You Gunny or have a good day Gunny. I'll tell you one damn thing for sure. I still swell up with pride to be recognized as a Marine. I appreaciate what Marines have always done and are still doing. Keep up with the debate that is what it means to educate as one Marine brother has stated here already. Keep up the education of any Marine to keep our traditions alive. If we keep our traditions alive then we never die.

Gunny out
    Very true Gunny, Semper Fidelis.

Its still around, or at least it is in 1st Tanks. However there is rarely a time where we stop field ops and have hot rats, but if we do, it is still the norm. Sometimes you dont get very much but that is the should be the least of your concerns.

B

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    gunny i do also when a young marine calls me sgt.after 40 yrs i do stand a little taller at least some in the corp has not forgot that i was there, have been down the same roads they have been down,. and will be till i die it make me proud to be a marine not to be forgotten

It's what makes our Corps great, Marines. Well done to you young bucks for writing this chapter of our history!!!!!

Wish I could do it all over again, myself.

And, I ALWAYS, without fail, attempt to address Former and Retired Marines, of ANY era, by their rank, if I know it. At least until they tell me to stop LOL.

Semper Fi, Mac.

Thread Information