Talked to recruiter today - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinch81 View Post
    yeah thanks, Marines. and sorry about my sentence structure WMarine. But yes, I have the crunches pretty much down for the IST and the running, I just bought a pull up bar, and I have a gym member ship so im going to be working out alot, wont ship till around August, so I have along time to train. Also my recruiter will be working with me he was in special forces, so will be training us hard. Thanks Marines.

While you’re at the gym you might want to put some extra time on a treadmill. That will come in handy at boot camp.

Come on Recruiting duty before you judge what is done out here. Don't keep running from the screening team.

Quote Originally Posted by MARINECID View Post
    Come on Recruiting duty before you judge what is done out here. Don't keep running from the screening team.
    I'm not judging the 8411/8412 community, infact I thought this was the "Ask a Marine" section where all of us can give our personal advice and opinions to those who request it, not just present and prior recruiters. Maybe a "Ask a 8411/8412" section would be a good addition to the recruit forums to better direct the "recruiter related" matters.

As far as the screening team goes, I don't really see how I'm running from HRST (if that comment was directed towards me), I'm a government contractor.

Again, I appologize for the off-topic reply here.

Thread Information