Two Star Faker
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Star Faker

They need to charge his fake ass. He led them to believe he was a retired general and they even invited him to be in their Cake Cutting Ceremony. He is a disgrace and has disgraced the very event that we look forward to every year.

I hear about this guy, apparently he went all out. I say burn the bastard. Kill!!

Seeing how he is a Marine from long ago, to bad they can't re-activate him and burn him that way.

Quote Originally Posted by 0331 2 0369 View Post
    Seeing how he is a Marine from long ago, to bad they can't re-activate him and burn him that way.
    Cant wearing the Uniform illegally if you where/are a Marine fall under the UCMJ or not. I heard that a long time ago, correct me if I'm wrong Gunny.

Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    Cant wearing the Uniform illegally if you where/are a Marine fall under the UCMJ or not. I heard that a long time ago, correct me if I'm wrong Gunny.

Depending on when you came in, once you hit the 8 years of obligated duty then they can't. At least from my understanding. I beileve that is different if you retired but didn't do a full 30 though. I am not on the actual retired list right now. Something like Inactive Reserve Retired list..... I don't now what they call it. To late in the day. Getting out of here in about 20 mikes.

I absolutely do not get it, there must be something in the vaccines or something, people that think they can't get caught in this day of internet must be cazy. I wonder if he got out honorable in his enlisted days. They should make him at least do community service in a VA hopital or setting.

I thought there was an order against impersonating an officer.

Hard to believe sometimes....some people just have to have the attention...I bet they will try to determine his mental state before deciding what to do. In any case, they shold put him through the ringer...if he wants attention, give it to him....all bad.
    What's the saying...
    "To err is human. To forgive devine...neither is Marine Corps policy."

Quote Originally Posted by 0331 2 0369 View Post
    Geeebus H. ******, Another poser at The Marine Corps Ball, ***dammit, I've seen it all now.

Gunny, you said it right!

Re-activate him, charge him, send his sorry poser-azz to Leavenworth!

Yup, he needs stars the five knuckle type, stupid SOB.

This p***** me off so bad! I just did the youngest oldest Marine ceremony at the ball this year, with a Guam/Iwo Jima vet. It was a great honor to me to be able to do this. Former, Retired, Active, what ever. I think the punishment should all be the same. ****** ******!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

!

I am so dumbfounded how these type of Marines who do this kind of act is so dishonest, and disgraces every Marine who has ever been wounded or died due to War of other. What is with these type of people ?? It is like the banker robber who knows you can't really rob a bank but they do it anyways knowing he's going to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    I am so dumbfounded how these type of Marines who do this kind of act is so dishonest, and disgraces every Marine who has ever been wounded or died due to War of other. What is with these type of people ?? It is like the banker robber who knows you can't really rob a bank but they do it anyways knowing he's going to jail.
    I agree, I just don't understand this stuff. I guess he thought he wouldn't get caught OR he actually started to believe his own lies.

It did mention he was suffering from PTSD and Parkinson disease

Marine Free Member usmc1969 4631's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by giveen View Post
    I thought there was an order against impersonating an officer.
    Ya its Called and act of congress vs and act of god...

Thread Information