Prayers for Cathy
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prayers for Cathy

Drifter, I didn't know where to post this. Some forums hacve a place to leave prayer requests.

Chaplain Doug, family and best friends,

Please keep my wife Cathy on your prayer list. I’m taking her to the hospital Monday so that they can remove some of the fluid on her stomach. She needs a liver so I ask each and everyone on this e mail to

Put her in your prayers. Thanks for all the support and God Bless each of you.

Cathy and I are keeping the faith and I KNOW THE LORD WILL SEND SOME Marine Corp angels to protect her.

Max

Max & Cathy,

You know we here at MCEA will be praying and Combatveterans, fromthehalls, allmilitary, letherneck,Marines and soldiers and their families will be praying as well.

Lord,

We pray for healing for Cathy.Your Wisdom for the Doctors, Nurses and medical staff to know what to fix and how to fix it. We pray for Both Max and Cathy's faith to continue to be strengthened by your hand and your love and support. We ask for a special measure of peace for each of them as the undergo these treatments or procedures.

May God hold you both in his loving arms and may his presence overwhelm you in the midst of his love.

AMEN!

Doug Kirk

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk View Post
    Drifter, I didn't know where to post this. Some forums hacve a place to leave prayer requests.

Chaplain Doug, family and best friends,

Please keep my wife Cathy on your prayer list. I’m taking her to the hospital Monday so that they can remove some of the fluid on her stomach. She needs a liver so I ask each and everyone on this e mail to

Put her in your prayers. Thanks for all the support and God Bless each of you.

Cathy and I are keeping the faith and I KNOW THE LORD WILL SEND SOME Marine Corp angels to protect her.

Max

Max & Cathy,

You know we here at MCEA will be praying and Combatveterans, fromthehalls, allmilitary, letherneck,Marines and soldiers and their families will be praying as well.

Lord,

We pray for healing for Cathy.Your Wisdom for the Doctors, Nurses and medical staff to know what to fix and how to fix it. We pray for Both Max and Cathy's faith to continue to be strengthened by your hand and your love and support. We ask for a special measure of peace for each of them as the undergo these treatments or procedures.

May God hold you both in his loving arms and may his presence overwhelm you in the midst of his love.

AMEN!

Doug Kirk

Chaplain

Will do, brother. I know this must be tough, but you will be in my prayers and thoughts

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Captain Kirk, prayers are outbound. I couldn't have said it much better than firedog.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Prayers to the Supreme Commandant for Max's Cathy!

Thanks Folks, I'll be posting prayers regularly. If you have any prayer requests please PM me and I'll post them hre and several other Marine and Military sites where I'm Chaplain.

Keep smiling because GOD loves you both. We will remember you all in our prayer's. I will ask our church to remember you all also. Remember GOD care's.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    DOUG....early in the A.M., I'll go to church and light candles for you, Cathy, and your extended family. God, please accept all of our prayers to help these good people find a clear path through this storm. May my candles light guide you Lord, to the hearts of this suffering family.....In HIS Name....AMEN
    My best to you Doug and Cathy......ALWAYS FAITHFUL....Doc Greek

Prayers Outbound!

Ellie

Prayers have been sent
    Semper Fi
    Bill

My prayers are outbound to an angel named CATHY...
    GOD BLESS HER AND PLEASE MAKE HER WELL....

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Doug,
    Prayers Outbound for Max and Cathy.
    I'll send out a Prayer Request also through my Email contacts.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Captain Kirk, thank you, as always ,for your updates, prayers and response. May God Bless and keep Cathy and her family during these trying times. I hope that this evening see's Cathy and those that care for her in a fold of comfort. I hope that this evening brings the promise of a better tomorrow.
    Gary

Im about to hit the rack ill be sending my prayers out for both of you

Captain Kirk,
    Prayers out for Cathy and her family, I ask the Lord to be with her medical team and guide their hands in this work, also Lord I ask you bring peace of mind to Cathy and her family at this most stressful time let them rest assured of your almighty presence in their midst. Amen.

Semper Fi...

I thank God for each of you and your prayers. Max and Cathy will thank you as well.
    As I am Chaplain on 5 Military and Marine sites I am able to get literaly hundreds of posted prayers not to mention those who pray privately. I then pass them on to the family's and they are so greatfull and moved by you all.

Blessings.

Doug Kirk

Chaplain

Thread Information