Breaking News: Shooting at Fort Hood - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GSEMarine94 View Post
    I also read about Major, who according to cnn has an Arabic sounding name.
    The name is Malik Nadal Hasan and ranks at Major.

This Major is the shooter, and no information yet on the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog0801 View Post
    The name is Malik Nadal Hasan and ranks at Major.
    Thanks I didn't catch the name, but it definately puts a twist into this tragedy.

All I can say is....wow.....

Quote Originally Posted by GSEMarine94 View Post
    I also read about Major, who according to cnn has an Arabic sounding name.
    I just heard that too.....very middle eastern, no doubt about it. Possible terrorism?

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    I just heard that too.....very middle eastern, no doubt about it. Possible terrorism?

Now thats not very P.C. watch out. the P.C. po po will be after you. probably be wearing brown shirts.

I second Big Jims comment, I mean what the ****?! If they do have a affiliation with a terrorist group they'll definetly be taking a trip to Cuba where I can only hope they get to spend some time with the best interrogators they have stationed there.

Quote Originally Posted by E5NAMKROW View Post
    Now thats not very P.C. watch out. the P.C. po po will be after you. probably be wearing brown shirts.
    Yeah, no shiit. I should probably suspect that someone with a mideastern name shooting a sh*tload of people is just a random act of violence.

Yeah, no shiit. I should probably suspect that someone with a mideastern name shooting a sh*tload of people is just a random act of violence.
    You have to understand them. They have feeellings. Probably didnt get their hug. It couldn't be possible they were planning this for years. nah. All it probably took was a phone call from a "handler". This will definately be an interesting situation unfolding for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by E5NAMKROW View Post
    This will definately be an interesting situation unfolding for sure.
    For sure.

I will say that I am reminded of the shooting earlier this year at an Army recruiting office.

For sure.

I will say that I am reminded of the shooting earlier this year at an Army recruiting office.
    When i lived on base I always thought it would be safer then living off base, which it still is. The reason this was so "successful" for the shooters is the fact it was an inside job. It was obviously well planned out. I personally have wondered why this hadn't happened before. COWARDS! I mean come on. A single shooter, ok, a lone nut. But more then one, unbelievable.

And they're saying this Hasan was a psychiatrist who worked with soldiers. He used to be at Walter Reed.

wussy took his own life. Almost sounds like this should be taking place on the Gaza strip. Wake up people.

Maybe they followed a "peaceful" religion?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Gonna be interesting I'm sure

Exclamation

Sounds like he join the Army to get in close so as to gain access so he could carry out his plan to assassinate Soldiers. Lets ponder this how many are here in the Armed services waiting there turn to kill American Soldiers , Navy, Air Force and last but not Least Marines. All they have to do is swear the oath and wait there turn and Bang Bang your dead! Thats the next Question is there Sleeper Cell in our on Military over there and here. He may have recruited the other men to help carry out his plan and we may never know how it all went down. So I leave this to you to speculate what you may. And to think we bring children into this world!!!

Thread Information