Breaking News: Shooting at Fort Hood - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Yessir 1955.
    I posted on the hooch kinda the same thing you are saying here.
    With a bunch more "words of entrest".
    Where does it happen next?
    Either way, my personal weapons are clean, oiled, and LOADED!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by marine1955 View Post
    Sounds like he join the Army to get in close so as to gain access so he could carry out his plan to assassinate Soldiers. Lets ponder this how many are here in the Armed services waiting there turn to kill American Soldiers , Navy, Air Force and last but not Least Marines. All they have to do is swear the oath and wait there turn and Bang Bang your dead! Thats the next Question is there Sleeper Cell in our on Military over there and here. He may have recruited the other men to help carry out his plan and we may never know how it all went down. So I leave this to you to speculate what you may. And to think we bring children into this world!!!
    ...Thats exactly how the conversation I just had with the Sgt rooming with me went down...I'm suprised there hasn't been an elevated alert on other bases until its confirmed this was just a random act of some low-life who didn't want to deploy and couldn't just go UA

Quote Originally Posted by marine1955 View Post
    Sounds like he join the Army to get in close so as to gain access so he could carry out his plan to assassinate Soldiers.
    He was a Major, age 40ish. He had to be in the Army for quite some time, maybe as much as 20 years I guess? Would someone join with the intent to kill and then wait such a long time to do it?

heard he was to deploy and did not want to go also that he chaged to Muslim not to long ago

Quote Originally Posted by awbrown1462 View Post
    heard he was to deploy and did not want to go also that he chaged to Muslim not to long ago
    That's more believable...

Maybe he became Muslim to say he was a Contientous Objector or whatever, but it looks like the other two suspects have been released. MSN.com says the shooter was shot to death rather than killing himself, anyone know for sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    He was a Major, age 40ish. He had to be in the Army for quite some time, maybe as much as 20 years I guess? Would someone join with the intent to kill and then wait such a long time to do it?
    We are facing an evil the likes of which has no time frame my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    hey bro he was waiting his time and probably was hoping on a bigger score than he got

Well he obviously wasn't an objector. An objector wouldn't open fire and declare war on unarmed innocent people. He felt he was at war with the ideology of the U.S. being in Iraq/Afghanistan. Just my opinion.

same as when that one in Kuwait killed those officers

Doesn't it go to show what kind of era we live in when the first thing we think when something like this happens is that it is a "conspiracy" of sorts concerning one idea versus another in so much that we immediately assume the worst. This is ridiculous yet our very American reality. I am getting tired of it personally. I am sure this will be someone other then the shooters fault. This is not because of the War on terror,not because of not wanting to deploy, not because someone called someone a name. This was a friggin' psychopath who doesn't deserve the right of an excuse or reason. There is no excuse for something like this. I am sure I will see some posts from some of my more or very liberal Brothers on the question of WHY. Very sad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by E5NAMKROW View Post
    Doesn't it go to show what kind of era we live in when the first thing we think when something like this happens is that it is a "conspiracy" of sorts concerning one idea versus another in so much that we immediately assume the worst. This is ridiculous yet our very American reality. I am getting tired of it personally. I am sure this will be someone other then the shooters fault. This is not because of the War on terror,not because of not wanting to deploy, not because someone called someone a name. This was a friggin' psychopath who doesn't deserve the right of an excuse or reason. There is no excuse for something like this. I am sure I will see some posts from some of my more or very liberal Brothers on the question of WHY. Very sad situation.
    I just watched on ABC local news that the shooter was an Army Psychatrist. Man thats some crazy freaking stuff right there. This is someone your supposed to trust, and be mentally sound themselves, not cool.

Co-Worker Says Shooter Made Comments that "Muslims Should Rise Up Against the Aggressor" - Video
    Freedom's Lighthouse ^ | November 5, 2009 | BrianinMO

Posted on Thursday, November 05, 2009 7:07:47 PM by Federalist Patriot

Here is video of Fox News' Shepherd Smith interviewing a co-worker of Fort Hood, Texas Shooter - Major Nidal Malik Hasan.

Col. Terry Lee told Smith he had worked with Hasan in the Psych Unit at Fort Hood.

Lee said Hasan had made comments at a conference that "maybe the Muslims should stand up and fight the aggressor" in Iraq. According to Lee, Hasan made similar comments several other times, including repeatedly saying "we should not be over there." He also said Hasan seemed "almost sort of happy" about the shooting at a Little Rock recruiting office. . .

(Excerpt) Read more at freedomslighthouse.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well now, I am prety well drunk now and I'm still ****ed.
    What the hell are we supposed to do about this kinda crap?
    My BP is sky hi and there is no answer.
    I have an answer.
    It may not be good for this forum though.

Thread Information