hard work payed off AGAIN
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hard work payed off AGAIN

ok this is the last thread about getting a new contract. i promise. today my SNCOIC called me into his office and told me that due to my dedication and determination he got me a VZ recon contract. i now leave nov 16 instead of nov 8. MOTIVATED! keep working hard poolees, you never know who might notice.

You have fun with that. If you can do it, then my hat's off to you. Congrats on getting something you'd wanted, more power to ya.

Good Luck, becoming a recon Marine is tought, really tough, keep up the motavation, your going to need it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    Good Luck, becoming a recon Marine is tought, really tough, keep up the motavation, your going to need it.
    i stay motivated 24/7. unless you were/are a recon Marine you wouldnt know. but thanks for the luck im gonna need it!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by P00LEE View Post
    i stay motivated 24/7. unless you were/are a recon Marine you wouldnt know. but thanks for the luck im gonna need it!
    This doesn't come off as a little "in your face" and arrogant at all, now does it. I'm assuming you wouldn't know either, seeing as though you aren't a Recon, much more important - Marine - at all yet? Almost sounds like you're getting at you having something up on everyone else congratulating you of your contract.

I would've just said "thanks!" and left it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by thekevo View Post
    This doesn't come off as a little "in your face" and arrogant at all, now does it. I'm assuming you wouldn't know either, seeing as though you aren't a Recon, much more important - Marine - at all yet? Almost sounds like you're getting at you having something up on everyone else congratulating you of your contract.

I would've just said "thanks!" and left it at that.
    well, im not you
    it wasnt "in your face" what so ever i just dont think hes capable of determining how hard it is. neither am i, and i never said i was. all i said was i am motivated

Don't start another ****ing ****ing match

Jesus christ who really gives a ****. Argueing over the net. Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by P00LEE View Post
    Man you talk way too much,Its gonna be my pleasure kicking your ass at the next IST,RSS Riverside baby,your not superior to no one here especially poolees

I agree, just because you managed to lock in a recon contract doesnt deem you better than anyone. Graduate boot camp then become a recon Marine and then ill say "Your a badass". Until then cool it.

haha, anyone has a shot at trying out for Recon while in boot.. that's cool though, good luck to you, try and put up some IST scores. Stay motivated!

Credits
    Savings
    same thing happened to me. i had a security forces contract and about 2 or 3 weeks ago it got switched to recon. congradulations bro, and good luck.. we will need it. but just so you know its a UZ contract... not VZ

Well normally I do not say much on here I usually just read, but look what we got here MR. P00LEE or should I say MR. INCREDIBLE on here rantin and ravin about how he recieved a Recon UZ contract, well I commense on this achievement but for you as a P00LEE to come on here to this website and talk about how your basically the SH*T because you got recon for a contract is not right at all. Have some common courtesy for others as they are trying to give you props and all you can say is "i stay motivated 24/7. unless you were/are a recon Marine you wouldnt know. but thanks for the luck im gonna need it!" but here is the thing about it. You yourself are not even a MARINE yet let alone a RECON MARINE. So maybe you should just take what others say to you with a little more graditude and act more like an adult and not a child. I pray that when you go to Recruit Training that you do not mention you recieved a RECON UZ contract because from that point on the Drill Instructors are more than likely to tear you a new @$$ hole. So to finish this up here, have more respect for what other on here and around you say because one day in the future, you MR. POOLEE will be serving with these men or women, and you may need their help. Dont make them think twice about it. Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceckert View Post
    Well normally I do not say much on here I usually just read, but look what we got here MR. P00LEE or should I say MR. INCREDIBLE on here rantin and ravin about how he recieved a Recon UZ contract, well I commense on this achievement but for you as a P00LEE to come on here to this website and talk about how your basically the SH*T because you got recon for a contract is not right at all. Have some common courtesy for others as they are trying to give you props and all you can say is "i stay motivated 24/7. unless you were/are a recon Marine you wouldnt know. but thanks for the luck im gonna need it!" but here is the thing about it. You yourself are not even a MARINE yet let alone a RECON MARINE. So maybe you should just take what others say to you with a little more graditude and act more like an adult and not a child. I pray that when you go to Recruit Training that you do not mention you recieved a RECON UZ contract because from that point on the Drill Instructors are more than likely to tear you a new @$$ hole. So to finish this up here, have more respect for what other on here and around you say because one day in the future, you MR. POOLEE will be serving with these men or women, and you may need their help. Dont make them think twice about it. Have a great day!
    Well said bro

Quote Originally Posted by BruceLee View Post
    Well said bro
    Well Bruce Lee we have

http://countdown.onlineclock.net/

Thread Information