Looking for some help on this class project I have
Create Post

Looking for some help on this class project I have

Hello Marines. I'm in the Reserves myself and am attending school as well and have this project to do for my Vietnam Experience class. The professor gave us this questionaire to be filled out by vets and I am looking for a veteran or 2 who would be willing to answer some questions for me. I can email you the questions and when you get a chance just answer and reply back. No one has to answer all of them if you dont feel comfortable answering some than please dont. Please let me know if you would be willing to help out a fellow Marine, I would greatly appreciate. Thank you

Sincerely,
    LCpl Tibak Semper Fi

Be happy to help if you still need it.
    Lambert

yes sir I do. Do you have an email where I would be able to send you the questions?

Glad to help. I will answere what I can although after 40 odd years the memory is not as sharp.E-Mail to BJKpfaller@aol.com.
    Semper fi
    Jack

i agree with bgkpfaller 40 plus yrs.sometimes it is hard to remember a lot of things and sometimes there are a lot of things that we wish to forget but can not.any help you need with your project i will be glad to help if you still need it. emailrichleclair2000@yahoo.com

Credits
    Savings
    Images

!

I taught a few semesters on the Vietnam experience with other vets in my area at our local state college, and a few high schools back in the 80's

Quote Originally Posted by BigWayne3000 View Post
    Hello Marines. I'm in the Reserves myself and am attending school as well and have this project to do for my Vietnam Experience class. The professor gave us this questionaire to be filled out by vets and I am looking for a veteran or 2 who would be willing to answer some questions for me. I can email you the questions and when you get a chance just answer and reply back. No one has to answer all of them if you dont feel comfortable answering some than please dont. Please let me know if you would be willing to help out a fellow Marine, I would greatly appreciate. Thank you

Sincerely,
    LCpl Tibak Semper Fi

Thread Information