Taping & Photo's of WM's in Bootcamp 1988
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Taping & Photo's of WM's in Bootcamp 1988

I was in boot camp from April 11, 1988 until June 30, 1988.

While in training in the field (mid may?) we were video taped for a future episode of a tv show. I thought it was 20/20 but I have yet to find anything in their archives. Does anyone know of a program that aired at any time regarding WM's in bootcamp?

While on the obstacle course I was photographed by a photographer. My drill instructor called me over and I was told to give my name and that my picture would be published in a magazine. What magazine? I have no idea.

Anyone with any ideas, clues or suggestions on how I can find the video or photo would be greatly appreciated!!

WmDvlDg00rah

There was one on Military Channel. But i dont know when it was from. I watched it before i left lol

Credits
    Savings
    Playboy magazine.

April '88 issue.

'Women in the Marines'.

Were there any rain-room scenes?

WmDvlDg00rah, I graduated 10 days before you did, 20 June 1988, Plt 4016.
    I do remember something being said about 20/20 being there, but never knew what became of it.
    Maybe you should try contacting someone from Parris Island who might be able to help you out. Keep us posted if you do find any info on this.

Google "Parris Island" navigate your way to RTR and call them asn ask to speak with a Command Chronology Officer.

Everything that happens on the Depot is logged and 'memberd.

While you're on the PI page, check-out the Female Drill Instructor in The Hat. THAT is friggan' yummy. When I was there, a year after you, the WMs wore that stupid red cord. Since, they have The Hat as part of their uniform. To me, that is such an alluring look for a female Marine Drill Instructor.

Yep, I'm a male and I would have enjoyed bumping brims

Good luck

B

Big Al it was April 80 and she was a Sgt and got in trouble for posing neked. I was in sea school and a few copies were floatin around the squadbay but by the time i got to em some clown had glued all the center pages shut

Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun View Post
    Big Al it was April 80 and she was a Sgt and got in trouble for posing neked. I was in sea school and a few copies were floatin around the squadbay but by the time i got to em some clown had glued all the center pages shut
    "Glued," eh?

YOU Think it was glue???

Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun View Post
    and these were their names, in case you might know them.

Women of the Armed Forces Susan Gage, Lisa Ann Woolf, Kim Hempfield, Bambi Lin Finney, Karen Cary, Cindy Lutz and Rebecca Vissman.

Isn`t Marine 84s name Kim?

Quote Originally Posted by Petz View Post
    and these were their names, in case you might know them.

Women of the Armed Forces Susan Gage, Lisa Ann Woolf, Kim Hempfield, Bambi Lin Finney, Karen Cary, Cindy Lutz and Rebecca Vissman.

Hmmmmm.... I would like to see that...

Military models have been in Playboy before

Posted : Tuesday Apr 10, 2007 9:49:11 EDT
    it doesn’t happen often, but sometimes Playboy finds models who pose while serving in the military.

The magazine knows of 10, including Michelle Manhart.
    Half were in the Navy, and all but three were featured in a “Women of the armed forces” pictorial in a 1980 issue that did not fully disclose ranks.
    Almost all of them were photographed — clothed or unclothed — in service-issue uniforms, and some posed nude or nearly nude on military grounds.
    Here’s another look:

10. Michelle Manhart — February 2007.
    Staff sergeant, Air Force

9. Sherry Lynne White — September 2000.
    Information systems technician second class, Navy

8. Frederica Spilman — June 1998.
    Lieutenant, Navy

7. Cindy Lutz — April 1980.
    “Specializes in electronic intelligence operations,” Air Force

6. Kim Hempfield — April 1980.
    Coast Guard

5. Karen Cary — April 1980.
    Dental technician, Army

4. Rebecca Vissman — April 1980.
    Aviation boatswain’s mate, Navy

3. Bambi Lin Finney — April 1980.
    Teletype technician, Marine Corps

2. Lisa Ann Woolf — April 1980.
    Machinist’s mate, Navy

1. Susan Gage — April 1980.
    Electrician’s mate, Navy

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    lmao!.....just googled our Playboy WM!....

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sergeant Bambi Lin Finney, 22, is the first Marine ever drummed from the corps for being out of uniform. The reason was that Bambi was way out: she wasn't even wearing her dog tags when she turned up in the latest Playboy as the ranking person in an all-service picture spread on women of the armed forces. Marine brass took one look at Bambi's exposed position and decided she had been sensually infidelis; after four years and five months in the service, the Teletype technician was given an "administrative discharge" even though her enlistment had nine more months to run. Would the Marines be just as tough in the case of a male who appeared in, say, a Playgirl centerfold? Yessir, said a corps spokesman, "We're not sexist."

Thread Information