Weird PT you've done - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWiese View Post
    probably since its 30 degree here in Illinois. i do regular exercise's when it warms up i practice Lacrosse with a Friend
    Elmhurst? I used to work for Keebler/Kelloggs

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWiese View Post
    probably since its 30 degree here in Illinois. i do regular exercise's when it warms up i practice Lacrosse with a Friend
    Sorry Bud, you ain't gonna last in here. Marine Corps Community for USMC Marine Veterans > Marine Corps Forum > Open Squad Bay

You can looky lurk, just can't have an opinion.

Play Nice Marines!

Ellie

Credits
    Savings
    Good Evening Eleanor. ,

You Guys serve up Yuengling? .

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Good Evening Eleanor. ,

You Guys serve up Yuengling? .
    Yuengling was finished last night, today its Long Hammer IPA. Or PBR.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLewis View Post
    Yuengling was finished last night, today its Long Hammer IPA. Or PBR.
    Dayam!!!

When I make a road trip to Maryland to visit the Son and DinL, I take him 2 cases of Fat Tire and he gives me 2 cases of Yuengling. (Only got a half case left.)

PBR and Carling Black Label were staples a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Dayam!!!

When I make a road trip to Maryland to visit the Son and DinL, I take him 2 cases of Fat Tire and he gives me 2 cases of Yuengling. (Only got a half case left.)

PBR and Carling Black Label were staples a few years back.
    Fat Tire is a new kid to the market. I had their Hoptober fest and enjoyed it. I can drink almost any beer. When I'm drinking Arrogant Bastard Ale, I swear that's the name, I call everyone I know who is drinking and tell them how much superior my beer is.

Sam Adams, now there's a real beer.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneTheWeak View Post
    Sam Adams, now there's a real beer.
    Sam Adams Octoberfest is good.

Would you be in Jacksonville NC?

Was, home on leave, going to Cali Nov 12.

You should try the winter lager. I liked the octoberfest, but the Winter Lager has a more cinnamon taste.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneTheWeak View Post
    Was, home on leave, going to Cali Nov 12.

You should try the winter lager. I liked the octoberfest, but the Winter Lager has a more cinnamon taste.
    I am quite familiar with the Summer Ale, Octoberfest, then Winter Ale. I swear it tastes like winter. It's so good.

Now we're talking, Fat Tire, PBR, Sam Adams. A big part of my recreation right there.
    Now, as far as the Former Marine, Now Army deal, yeah you gonna get some strong rations of Sh*t here about being prior service Marine and a Army Dog now, having said that, welcome aboard, now drop and tell me where that PBR stash is! No hard feelings tho!

Stay safe!

Quote Originally Posted by MontezumaCpl View Post
    Now we're talking, Fat Tire, PBR, Sam Adams. A big part of my recreation right there.
    Now, as far as the Former Marine, Now Army deal, yeah you gonna get some strong rations of Sh*t here about being prior service Marine and a Army Dog now, having said that, welcome aboard, now drop and tell me where that PBR stash is! No hard feelings tho!

Stay safe!
    Yeah I can't wait to get into NROTC. Don't know how many times I've thought about fragging my own guys. I know it sounds bad but its more like I would prefer no one there than him.

You know when I went into the Army it had been so long since I had been a Marine I lost all rank and had to start from e-1.

Any one try Shamay, or Oatmeal Stout? Thats some good dark beer with flavor, its similiar to Boddington, but a little stronger and has more alchohol content.

Why dont you guys be f*cking marines and get over it. We all are military doesnt matter which branch. Some army does the mission better then some of the Marines I have met. Just because they let fat people in... well we have fat marines in the Corps. So like Lewis said just follow the topic.

the wierdest pt we did... we went to the local pound and we walked dogs. well some of us had no choice but to run with the dog. or get walked BY the dogs. and another time we just worked with Jr. Marines.

Semper Fidelis

Thread Information