Airmen More Physically Fit Than Marines? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Is that Drill Instructor related to Obama?

As posted by BR, the AF recruiting video that took a swing at Marines has been removed from the site after SMMC Kent found out about the video from some angry Marines. Check out the link to read the article and watch the video if you haven't seen it already:

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news...ulled_101509w/

I like how the video does its best not to show any fat bodies in the video, like they made sure that all the trainees were poster childs for the AF.

The latest article that Sgt. Commdog7 posted says that the video has been removed, yet I can still click on the link and watch it.....what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by dhenderson88 View Post
    The latest article that Sgt. Commdog7 posted says that the video has been removed, yet I can still click on the link and watch it.....what happened?
    In the week 1 segment, they mentioned that the AF recruits were physically stronger than the Marine recruits upon graduation. That portion has since been removed. The week 1 segment has been replaced by another video that does not mention the Marines at all.

The link I recently posted contains the controversial video that was taken down.

HAH, do they really believe they can run with Devil Dogs? Maybe a friendly little competition with a forced march up Mt. Mutha will rock their world!

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MontezumaCpl View Post
    HAH, do they really believe they can run with Devil Dogs? Maybe a friendly little competition with a forced march up Mt. Mutha will rock their world!
    We will have to call it a 'Cake Walk' up the hill

I applogize that I didn't make myself clear. I understand what happened in the video I meant what happened with them taking it down because I was able to watch the video where he says his thing about being more in shape than the Marines, I'll double check though maybe I was mistaking.

Funny, I know at Ft. Leonard Wood, Marines are in the lead in most things, certainly PT. We have most of the sports as well IIRC. And that's an Army base, though it houses all branches (all compete too).

The Army certainly doesn't like it how 700 Marines are better than their 40,000 soldiers. I guess the AF doesn't like it either, so they are trying to retaliate.

Quote Originally Posted by polizei View Post
    Funny, I know at Ft. Leonard Wood, Marines are in the lead in most things, certainly PT. We have most of the sports as well IIRC. And that's an Army base, though it houses all branches (all compete too).

The Army certainly doesn't like it how 700 Marines are better than their 40,000 soldiers. I guess the AF doesn't like it either, so they are trying to retaliate.
    Its because if gives them a warm fuzzy to say their better

Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    Its because if gives them a warm fuzzy to say their better
    It's Eagle, Globe, and Anchor envy.

LOL, I told my boss about this, he is a retired Airman, and he just laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by giveen View Post
    LOL, I told my boss about this, he is a retired Airman, and he just laughed.
    He laughed cause he's your boss. In his mind the AF got the last laugh.

Zing!

Thread Information